part 2

what ı listened while writing this

~~ENJOY~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom smirked and said:

-So as you know ım a prince.

-Yeah, I know that and ? Get to the point.

- And sooner or later ım going to be the king. And a king needs his queen.

-AAAaaand what has anything to do with me?

-So I promised my mother to bring someone to house next week that's going to stay at my house for a month.

-Sooooo?(marco started to feel a bit uncomfortable...)

-So here's the deal . I have a new video game witch just came out-

-IS IS ALIENS VS POTATOES 4!

-Yes it i-

-OMG I WASN'T ABLE TO BUY ONE BECAUSE IT ALREADY RAN OUT!!

-Yes and ı have one-

-Gimme the deal.

-Ok the deal is we are going to play this game and if you win you will get this game free.

-And if ı lose?

-You will be my slave for 3 months and plus you're going to pretend like my girlfriend for the whole 3 months deal?

Marco thinked for a second he really wanted that video game but he also didn't wanted to pretend like a girl nor be Tom's slave for 3 MONTHS. So Marco thinked about the deal for few minutes while Tom was waiting his answer then he decided he could beat the Tom in the game" It can't be that hard to beat a another mentioned demon right?" he thinked(WRONG BİSH)

-So is it deal?(Tom)

-its...Deal. (Marco)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, did chu like it ı hope you comment and in no chance but can u vote like(no one is litteraly going to read it but) sooooo ım still going with english.