Part 12

so i know ı haven't been uploading but im also working on another 2 books so here is the next part.

-🧡vote

-comment 💛

~🥔And Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   No ones Pov

    By the time Marco undressed himself. He felt heck of lot embarrassed and shy. When Tom finnaly walked out of the room he had a huge relief. But he also soomehow knew tom was heading to take a shower and it was...it was because of....Marco... Marco shivered by the thought of being in Toms...fantasies....

-I-I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THIS STUPID THING!! AND WHAT'S UP WITH THAT LOOK HE GAVE ME!!  Th-that.....UGHHHHH-

*Marco blushes feeling the same embarrasment from before even though Tom is no longer in the room* 

- Wh-whatever i-i should probably w-wear this or Tom would be really angry at me.....and i dont want to make him angry....he's scary when he's angry...and i kinda NOT MUCH  just kinda get scared, just a tiny bit tho.

*After Marco dressed up he went straing to  the living room that he knew that was downstairs where he hoped to see and never ever see Tom (i know complicated). Unfortunutely(but also fortunutely) Tom wasnt there so he decided to wait for him.(like he had a choice)*

~After one and a half hour later Tome gets out of shower and gets a brilliant idea of going to the living room,where he knows that Marco is waiting for him, with only the towel he has~

-Ahh Tom! You finally came.

-Awww you waited for me princess, thats so cute but remember what i told you to call me?

-S-Sorry m....master...

-Better.

*Two-three then 30 minute passed. there was an akward silence between the two man. Taking an advantage of that silence when Tom was looking away Marco had time to check out the demon, which was still in towels now sitting right next to him.*

*Marco thinking* You know what....he's actually not so bad.Quite handsome actually...with really nice muscles....and a perfect body shape....makes me want to touch him- UGHHH  WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!!!

(While Marco was thinking how HOT Tom is ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• ),Tom noticed Marco staring at him.)

-Marco, why are you looking at me like you want to open a hole in me or....would you rather me filling a hole in you. ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

-W-What!

-Hehe...

________________________________________________________________________________

Roses are red, you should comment.

Violets are blue, vote for me too.

Daisys are yellow, you can also follow

Dandelions are white, hope u enjoyed this part.

Clovers are green, im rhyming this thing😎😎

Imma cool potato bish 💛🧡🥔🤎🖤