Part 13

G-Guys d-dont kill meh i-i promise i'll  t-try upload more often!

Annnyywayssssssssss u know 🤎 Vote 🤎 and ❤comment ❤ cuz that makes me feel like what im doing is not just for nobody to read it ^w^

Enjoyy~~🧡💛🥔💛🧡

__________________________________________________________________________

 -N-No i-i wasn't l-looking at y-you like t-that! Why would I...?? *thinking* W-well maybe I'd like that hole...filling thing....wAIT WHAT NO I WOULDN'T.wHTA THE HELL AM I THINKING WHAT HAS TOM DONE TO MEEEE!!!!

-I'm %100 sure that you are indeed looking at me just like that. Perhaps you like the idea of me filling a hole in you ;) *Winks at Marco*

-N-NO I-I'm not Im not Im not Im NOT! ıdİDNT Lİke That Idea At All!!

-I see...maaybee u were thinking how hot and handsome and amazing i am.

-N-no I'm not.I'd never n-not even in ur d-dreams! *thinking* how the f*ck did he read my mind?...W-wait NO HE DIDN'T, CUZ I DIDNT THINK THAT * whispers* stupid demon.

-Stupid prince huh! sounds like somebody asking for a punishment huh? U want this "stupid" demon prince inside of you. 

*Marco thinking without even realising what he's thinking* maybe, just Maybe it wouldn't be that bad....it might even be pleasent..or  might feel really goo- WAIT, WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING! Why the fuck this ideas keep coming to my mind? It must be That stupid Tom's fault! ughhhh!! STUPID. IDEAS. GET. OUT. OF. MY. MIND!

-N-NO, OH HELL NO!!!

-Oohooo really~~ Then why did you think about it so much for. Hmm?

-N-no  i didn't. *Marco starts to move away from Tom on the couch*

-Yes. Yes. You. Did. *Starts to move towards Marco while looking at him with eyes FULL of lust*

*Marco realises the way Tom is looking at him*

-N-No way, NO, DoN'T you DARE. I . DON'T. WANT. THIS!

-Tom! NO! DON'T!

-IT'S "master" NOT TOM! And aren't you my SLAVE for 3 MONTHS! So, I have the allowance and permission to do. whatever. I. want. To. You. And as it seems  have been far too kind to you today! Now Get On My Lap Diaz, Get On My Lap!

______________________________________________________________________________

OH yeh hi its me the gurl who rarely uploads 😅 anyways hopw u enjoyed this chapter

Ah and should our little Tomco do the Dirty next chapter (¬‿¬)(¬‿¬)( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )