Part 7

Hikayeni yazmaya başla

sooo ım back again😊

Enjoy~~( •̀ ω •́ )✧

___________________________________________________________

Tom's Pov

 *thinking* Damn Marco is just so beautiful. I cannot help but imagine him laying on my bed under me ,naked. AAAGGGR! Don't imagine that! You can't be perverted near your parents.Now just relax, you still have 3 months ahead of you to think perverted about Marco.

~~~~~~~~~~

-So Marco, are you ready to meet my parents?

-No, I'm not Tom and i don't think I'll be ever ready for that.And besides that what is going to happen 3 months pass and I stop being you "lover" and slave ? Did you ever thought about that!

I stopped and thinked  what Marco said. Why did ı neret thought abou this before? I asked myslelf. I guess ı always haded this option in my mind but ı always choosed to ignore it. I always assumed that after 3 months Marco would fall inlove with me...But...but what if he....doesn't? What if... he starts to hate me after all of this....I... think about this later. Now is not the time, ı have 3 more months ahead of me to think this. So for now I'm just going to go with the flow and think about it later.

-We will think about it later. ok?

-bu-

-We don't have time for this right now.

-Ok...

*Tom rings the door bell*

-Son! Welcome, why don't you guys come in.

-OK dad, come on Marco don't be shy*winks*.

-*mumbles something*Ok.

~inside the house~

-Hello dear.

-Hello mother.

-Who is that  young...princess?

-It's okay mom.This is my boyfriend Princess Marco.

-Ok dear.(queen)

-*whispers*ı knew that it might have been a boy.(king)

-Ok ok ı get it*queen whispers back*

-Let's sit down first, then you can introduce your lover to us.(queen)

-Ok, mother.

                 ~~After Tom's Parents Had A Little Chat With Marco~~

-Well,Tom. Your father and I decided that 'Princess Marco' is perfect for you...well almost.I  allow him to be your wife...or husband if you prefer that.

-Wife is okay mom.

-Well, thank you ma'm.

-Alright, then mom we are leaving.

-Fine son, you guys can leave.(Queen smiles slightly)

-(King pulls Tom and whispers)Son, don't leave this...princess.I think he's going to be really good for you.

-(Tom whispers back)Thank you father I won't .(Turns to Marco)Now, come on Love let's go.

-Okey babe.Goodbye ma'm,sir.

-You don't have to call us ma'm and sir.You can call us mother and father.

-Ummm....fine.

-(Tom smiles)Alright then let's leave.

*Tom and Marco leaves*

-I'm suprised that our son finded a princess this nice,but I think it would have been better if it wasn't a boy.

-You're right dear but I'm really happy for our son.He looked really happy and calm .That princess is really good for our son.

-Yes dear.I guess you're right.

-I'm just hoping that Tom won't make Marco sad.

__________WITH MARCO AND TOM__________

-My parents really liked you.

-You think so ?

-I don't think that its like that.

-Ohh...-

-I know it's like that.

-Wow.You...have really great parents...

-I can be a demon prince but I can still be nice and have nice parents. Right?

-Yes, you are right. I'm sorry.....

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it. I know it was really bad. I'm sorry it's been so long.