chapter 1~

☆warning bad language and a rubbish story ☆

Dakotas p.o.v
I was violently shoved down the cold stone steps to my "room" aka the cold dark miserable basement .
Sorry how rude I haven't introduced myself I'm Dakota a gay 16 year old omega belonging to the silver crescent pack.I have a white wolf called angel who only I have seen . I refuse to talk to anyone because they all treat me like shit so I'm selectively mute in a way .

Anways as I was saying before I was rudely shoved into my room by the beta, Alex as I apparently didn't please him enough .I'm used as a punching bag,sex slave,maid and pretty much whatever the pack wanted.

My mother was murdered when I was a pup and my father disowned me because I wouldn't talk and he though I was a waste of space,which I mean I am and he became rogue I don't know where he is or if he's happy I just hope he is everybody deserves a second chance in life because we're only wolves and we all make mistakes.

I was on the floor of the basement I had bruises and scars everywhere with fresh blood dripping onto the floor and down my clothes which were rags. Me and angel have given up hope and have accepted that our mate will never want us and will reject us the moment he sees us.I ignored the pain of my heart and my body as I curled up in the corner and passed out eventually.

Xavier p.o.v
I had just gotten back from the pack meeting and there's not many packs left that I can search for my mate in. The next one I have to visit is silver crescent the alpha and his beta seemed like a stuck up prick but it's only polite to keep my thoughts to myself and share them with my beta David later.In the next two days I will go to the silver crescent pack and search for the mate I've always wanted

Sorry it's so rubbish guys won't have regular updates feel free to hate i don't mind
Anywhore thanks for reading have a great day,night or evening
Bubye

♡lilsassyweirdo♡