chapter 10~

omfg thanks for all the reads guys didnt think  people would want to read dis shit and welp how i wasnt paying attention to dis sooner

☆haiiii guys please go check out my friends stories TwilightFox00 and Raging9

Xaviers p.o.v
I was happy as anyone could be my mate was in my arms pregnant with my pups (sorry I am not writing steamy yaoi yet )and we was having one boy one girl.The pack loves and accepts kota and that's all I could ever want.I decided to get up early and make my gorgeous mate breakfast of weird combinations because that's what he's craving.He wanted things like banana on toast with ice cream or pickles .I just get him what he wants he's threatened to call my mother and sister and don't get me wrong I love em all but they can be a pain in the arse.Eventually I see my sleepy beautiful sky blued beauty walking into the kitchen with the sexist bed head hair I've ever seen.And now I'm not moving from behind the tall marble counter for a while..."mornin' gorgeous "I said to kota."morning my knight in shining armour" i chuckled at my new nickname and slid him his breakfast "mmmm thanks babe you know exactly what i wanted""thats what iam here for" After kota finished his breakfast and I told him to go get dressed because I want to take him out.

Dakotas p.o.v
When I woke up I found the bed empty but it was still warm so I can hope he didn't abandon me.After all I'm pregnant with his pups but that doesn't stop everyone.I ended up waddling because my stomach is huge and I'm finding it slightly more difficult to walk.From up here I could smell toast and that made me want bananas on toast.so me being starving and pregnant I make my way to the kitchen to go steal some food cause I am eating for 3. Thank the moon goddess Xavier made me breakfast that's really sweet .we had a small conversation and I noticed he had a slight problem now I wasn't able to have sex till I had pups but doesn't mean I couldn't give him a blow job so that's what I did (sorry not sorry )
After that I went to change and he blindfolded me and got me in the car and told me it was a suprise of where we were going I am hoping he doesn't kill me and hide my body in the middle of the forest but you never know.After about an hour of small talk and listening to the radio the car finally came to a stop.I had to wait till Xavier came round to my door and helped me out cause I'm blindfolded still.we walk a little bit then we finally stop and he let's me take the blindfold off.We stood on a wooden bridge with candles lighting the path with a little river underneath with fairy lights hung from the trees around us and I loved it.Once we walked across the bridge we stood in front of a magnificent waterfall when I trend around I just cried.Xavier was down on one knee with a gold and diamond ring in his hand "Dakota will you make me the luckiest guy in the world and marry me" I was almost speachless but I could practically whisper "yes yes a million times yes"i could just feel more tears escape as he slipped the ring onto my finger and kissed my hand.

Time skip
Me and Xavier now where happily married with the twins savvy and damion running around I couldn't be happier in my entire life my mate was the best thing that could happen to me and I will never regret coming back with him

Heyyy everyone
I'm sorry to say this but this is the last chapter for this story I lost inspiration but I have got and idea for another two stories If you fancy reading them when i post them.
Anywhore
Have a great day night or evening
Luv ya Bubye
☆lilsassyweirdo☆