chapter 4~

☆Dakotas breakfast ☆

Dakotas p.o.v
I woke up somewhere strange.It felt like I was sleeping on a cloud it was so soft,warm and comfortable It felt amazing.WAIT  AM I DEAD?I quickly sat up and realised I wasnt dead.An arm pulled me back into place my anxiety sky rocketed. My breathing quickened and I scratched my wrists as that was one of my many ways of coping. Xavier  realised something was wrong and he pulled me into his chest and held my wrists so I couldn't scratch myself.His husky morning voice sounded like I was in heaven.Ok I'm confused am I dead? he told me to follow his breathing .After a while I was able to breave at a normal pace thanks to my gorgeous mate.I slowly mumbled "t-thanks" He whispered into my ear "I would do anything for you my beautiful mate "For the first time in forever I felt happy.I laid back into Xavier and snuggled into him he was really warm and I was really cold alot of the time so this was amazinggg. Xavier asked me if I wanted breakfast I kindly rejected as I didn't want to 1)get fat (Dakota's anorexic) 2) I didn't want him to waste his food on me I didn't deserve it.Eventually Xavier coaxed me into eating some fruit.After a while A girl walked into the room ,Xavier looked angry until he saw who actually walked in.She ran up and hugged MY MATE !A hint of possessiveness ran through me I coughed to get their attention and Xavier turned around with a look of sympathy on his face."Babes I'm so sorry...

For not introducing you this is my little sister shay."Relief came over me as she wasn't a pack slut dating my mate."I am so sorry I would never dream of taking my brother away from you I have two mates already" She then runs up and hugs me,her hugs were strong but gentle at the same time.she looks back out of the hug and asks "can we be friends" Shit what do I say I've not had a friend before.

Hey people who are still reading sorry about not updating I have to go  back to hell(school)tomorrow so updates will be random hope you enjoyed it? Anywhore
Have a good day,night or evening
Bubye

☆lilsassyweirdo☆