chapter 6~

Shays p.o.v
We was almost at the huge shopping centre I absolutely loved shopping as well as spending the money I earned cause I ain't no sugar baby even though I could because my mates are loaded.we had the radio on low and we was moving in the car park ,while I was glancing over for places I noticed dakota was having a panic attack..shit how tf did I not notice earlier I'm a great friend.i spot a parking space and speed for it as soon as I am parked I avert all my attention to poor dakota.I grabbed his hands and held them in mine and said clearly and calmly " Dakota I want you to look at me and try following my breathing "after about fifteen minutes he was breathing at a normal pace. "Are you sure you want to do this we can go home if you want "he smiled and nodded so I went along with it.

Dakotas p.o.v
Shay was not kidding when she said the shopping centre was big I mean wow. When we walked in a few people said hi to shay I'm guessing she's here alot.we walked into this really kawaii shop but I didn't wanna go to the girls stuff I just made a friend and I don't want to lose her she's my first friend shay spoke up " soo do you wanna go look at girls stuff" I was shocked why was she asking me I thought she wouldn't want to be seen with me especially when I like the girls stuff i slightly nodded " I couldn't care less if you like girls stuff it's normal and as long as your not a bad person which you aren't I don't mind what you do or what you like" I felt a smile creep onto my face it was nice having a friend to give you pep talks when you need them it made me feel warm and happy inside.after about an hour or two in that shop we went into a shop called new look (shop in the uk)we walked and and I felt eyes staring at me and Shay. Shay spoke up and said "if anyone wants to say something about us feel free to speak up and say it to our faces or wait till we leave it's rude to shit talk about people especially when they are still close enough to hear you" wow I didn't think she'd say that she seemed different.After a while of looking in there and both of us getting a couple of skirts these girls walked up to us and said "what is a faggot like you doing on the girls floor" "eww are you actually getting them you gay freak" then thankfully shay steps in "EXCUSE ME who tf are you to say what he can and can't wear your fucking plastic your not fooling anyone with that plastic surgery especially on your tits and arse not to mention the 200 pounds of makeup slapped onto your faces you fake bitches" "I don't believe anyone asked you,you fat ugly freak go starve yourself " that's when shay started beating them up let's just say there was many hair extensions on the floor and plenty of black eyes and tears.

Shays p.o.v
What them girls said to me was true and we all know it so when it came to eating I just skipped and got water.I could tell dakota knew somert was up but he didn't say anything which I was thankful for.Anyways after lunch we went to a lingere shop and got matching outfits and a few over things