chapter 2~

☆warning mention of self harm☆silver crescent pack house abover

Dakotas p.o.v

I was booted in the rib cage as my amazing beta was so kind as to wake me up gently (note the sarcasm)I knew better than to grumble so,I got up not making eye contact as I would be punished and it would be more harsh as nobody is a morning person here but me,not optionally anyways.Alex snapped at me "get up you worthless slut you need to make the pack breakfast clean the whole house and then stay down here where you belong because the stupid alpha king is visiting today now get to It " The alpha king was supposed to be hot,mean and ruthless but I've never met him so I'm not going to judge anyone . I internally groaned and went to make the whole pack scrambled egg,pancakes,bacon,sausages and waffles and today was an easy day I had breakfast made and on the table within half an hour. Now the hard job of cleaning the house on my own as everybody loves  watching me cleaning up their messes .I was in agony as some of my stitches had came open but I had to get through it and I was almost done anyways.As soon as I was finished the basement door was bolted shut and I was left in the cold and damp cellar that was the closest thing to home.I went to stitch up my cut again and I realised my scars healed up its been a while so why not .I take the razors blade and push it down onto my skin watching the blood seep out after doing this a couple of times on both arms I decided that i should stop.After cleaning my arms I smelt the most wonderful smell of melted chocolate and cotton candy.Angel was going crazy screaming MATE!MUST GET TO MATE!it was impossible for me to break down the door and realisation came back and ruined it who would want a stupid ,useless,used and broken omega as a mate my answer NO ONE .Life is a bitch but we can't do anything about it we just have to take it.Angel began to whimper if life wasn't in favour of him wh-the doors to the basement slammed open.My body wouldn't stop shaking and I couldn't stop whimpering the aura around him was dominating and I wouldn't look up because i could be punished again and my body already hurts.I don't know who it was but I'm guessing it's someone from the dark star pack (Xaviers pack )

Xaviers p.o.v
We set off early this morning to go to the silver crescent pack after two days of waiting to hopefully find my mate. I had my beta David and as much as I wasn't looking forward to seeing Daniel the alpha and his beta Alex it was only polite.After a 4 hour car ride we finally arrived at a modern looking pack house.My wolf damion went crazy screaming MATE!MINE!GO GET MATE NOW!I pretty much ripped the car door off its hinges as I rushed inside only to smell rain and roses mixed with BLOOD!I was going to kill anyone who caused my mate pain I reached a metal bolted door and slammed it open,only to realise I'd just scared my poor mate half to death.I could only just see a small bruised and dirty figure curled up in the corner shaking and whimpering.I was getting my mate out of this place no matter what.

Thanks for reading have a great day,night or evening.sorry for wasting your time
Bubye
☆lilsassyweirdo☆