-Chapter 1-

(Before we start! Please consider voting, commenting, and following me! I'm very dedicated to making a good and lengthy book so please do follow if this is something you like! Thank you!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Marinettes POV*

"Alya.." I groaned out. I was exhausted from my patrol with Chat last night, it lasted for 5 gosh darn hours.! Tikki was so tired I had to give her two whole macarons.! Just shows how hard it is to be a super hero.

"Gurl, you need to start going to sleep earlier." She strictly told me, "Or are you staying up late to drool over Adrien~?" She wriggled her eyebrows at me. I quickly slapped a hand over her mouth and gave her my 'SHUT UP' look.

"M-me? w-What? N-nononono! I- i W-would never do that! A-alya!" I stutter yelled at her. I hated when Alya would do that. I sighed a defeated sigh when she just playfully laughed at me. Adrien came into class and I couldn't help but stare at his well built frame, his beautiful abs, and his electrifying green eyes... I mentally groaned at how he only saw me as stutter-ie girl Marinette Dupain-Can't even form regular sentences around him.

"Oh my god look at him today, Alya!." I whisper squealed into her ear. She laughed and then playfully pushed my shoulder, " You should totally ask him out Mari!" she whisper yelled.

"No way! You know how I would get around him!" I whisper yelled back. She just rolled her eyes and sighed. I giggled a bit and started sketching a nice looking coat that would look magnificent on Adrien. The bell rung and we all exited class, but not before Chloe could trip me and laugh. Ugh, I hated her so much, but thankfully I had Alya there to defend me, and call her a petty bitch. I had to intervene and tell her to stop, but I would have loved to see Alya rip her perfect little guts out.

*After Class*

*Adriens POV*

I saw Chloe trip Marinette. I almost went up to her and slapped her, she is just so conceded and stuck up! Yet.. She is one of my closest friends that I've known forever.. but that gives her no right to do stuff like that to any of our classmates. I sighed and told Chloe that wasn't a nice thing to do. She just huffed and said, "But Adrikkins! She stepped on my designer shoes! And she just apologized like she didn't just commit a crime! Ugh she's such a loser!" I sighed and told her that it still wasn't right, and she just scoffed at me. I decided to skip the rest of class and go set up a romantic little setting for Ladybug... Tonight was the night I was going to ask her the big question... I know she'll say yes! Just wait and see! I went into the locker rooms and got Plagg out of my bag.

"Kid, I just need camembert, I can't even move.." Plagg said while dramatically fainting. Adrien sighed. "Plagg I fed you camembert an hour ago, how can you want this smelly thing after just one hour ago?" Plagg face palmed.

"Are you serious, Kid?! You will not talk bad about my baby~" Plagg said while snatching and cradling the smelly white cheese.

"Whatever, just eat so I can transform." Adrien said while yawning. Plagg ate his cheese and told Adrien he was ready.

"Alright Plagg, Claws out!" He yelled. He transformed, getting his pitch black cat suit on. He jumped up to open the window, and then went out into the world.

Chat picked up some beautiful, red and black roses for his purrrfect princess~ He put a table on a beautiful rooftop, placed a red tablecloth over it, and topped it off with a spaghetti dinner (her favorite.) He patiently waited for his lady to go out on patrol so he could surprise her with this. He was so giddy and excited for her to except him as her boyfriend. What a night it would be..