-Chapter 6-

*Marinettes POV*

Chloe. Well, more formally known as Queen Bee. NOooo! Why her? I mean I know she'll be jumping on the case in NO time flat, but I hate her! UGH! Fine, I just have to give her the signal. I secretly gave her the signal and she got it in no time. All I have to do is keep him here.

"M'lady, what is the problem? Tell Chat Blanc..." Chat whispered into my ear, and I quivered a little. His breath was so hot... it was intoxicating... I wanted mor- NO! This is what he wants! This us his spell! I can't fall under it! I just can't!

"N-nothing... Please, I'm tired, I need rest.!" I squealed out. He put his finger on my lips and pushed me onto the bed. I quickly pushed him away and got away from him.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Chat?!" I yelled at him. His eyes grew darker and darker as he grew angrier.

"What's wrong with me?! I am starting the feel like you don't want me here, now is that true?Don't lie. There will be consequences.." He said roughly as he pushed back his amazingly blonde hair.

"N-no... There i-Isn't any problem with you being here." I lied quite obviously. He looked down and chuckled like I've never heard before. It was scaring me if I was being honest. He looked up and pushed me back into the bed. He leaned in close and whispered.

"Now, that was a lie... What should we do with you?" He roughly whispered into my ear.

"Chat please! Just listen to me!.." I yelled out. His eyes went wide and he got off of me.

"Look- I- I just... I know this isn't you.. and you need to understand that- I can't love anyone... cause I love another man..." I faintly said.

His head went down and I thought he was about to cry. Cry? Chat Blanc? Not even close. His head snapped towards me and his eyes were getting dark again... What is wrong with him!?

"First Ladybug, and now you? GOD! What is wrong with me?! How could I be so stupid to think you could be anywhere different from that heart crushing BUG!?" He boomed. I was practically sweating a waterfall right about now. I was afraid of what he could do... I'm not Ladybug right now, and he can never know... I'm useless without her powers... Without her... I'm nothing. I have nothing to use against him.

"Listen hear Marinette Du-Pain Cheng, I'm going to crush you just like I'm going to crush Ladybug. If I can't have you, then NO ONE can." He said while coming closer to me. QB better get here soon, or I may just be cat food right around now.

"Chat Blanc!" A familiar voice yelled. QUEEN BEE! She's finally here!

"Step away from Marinette, you mangy white cat!" Queen Bee yelled at him. Chat Blanc just chuckled in response.

"Queen Bee... What nice surprise. Did Ladybug send you to rescue Marinette?" He growled at her.

"Infact she DID! She let me handle this task alone, so I'll do whatever she says!" As she said that Chat Blanc grabbed me and carried me bridal style.

"Marinette is MINE. No one, and I mean NO ONE can save her now. Not even Ladybug her self." He said with a wicked smirk. I was squirming trying to get out of his grip, but it was just to tight. He was practically suffocating me.

"Chat please! Let me go!" I squealed. He took this as a 'Go ahead Chat Blanc, take me away to your secret hide out and keep me as your own' signal. He jumped out on my rooftop and hopped onto the next roof after the next. Queen Bee was tailing him, and wasn't too far behind, when he used his cataclysm to block the path for her.

"Queen Bee!" I yelled out hoping she would hear.

"Don't worry Marinette! I'm coming!" She yelled back. Shoot! I'm in deep trouble now.... How am I going to transform?...

MY BAG! Tikki's still in there! Chat didn't bother to notice it, so I totally forgot about it!

Chat finally stopped running and I just now realized that he had taken me to an abandoned little house.

"Chat..." I whispered out.

"What is it." He roughly replied. I squealed at his bluntness, but tried to just get my sentence out.

"I'm sorry... You were right... I do really love you..." I meekly stated. Now pause right here.

I have a plan. To be able to get out of here. I need to devise a plan to gain his trust and then beat him at his own game. He wants to kill me, but I know he really doesn't. It's a conflicted- devil/angel situation. I can tell. I'm going to confess my love to him, make him think I love him, and then get him to let me out on my own so then I can transform into Ladybug, and boom. Chat Blanc- de-evilized. Good plan, huh? Alright, continue.

"What?" He said shocked at what he just heard.
"Are you saying... You really do love me?" He said while doing a double take.

"Yes." I said with my face getting all red. (Again from anger. I hate this part of the plan)

"Why did you lie to me before?" He said while pushing me up against his chest.

"I couldn't admit it! It was just too embarrassing..." I said trying to be as convincing as possible. He looked down into my blue bell eyes... His red eyes were giving me eye strain so I looked down.

"There's no need to be embarrassed... I love you Marinette..." He said back. YES! It's working!

"I'm sorry for being so rude, and mean to you all the time. I know you're just a playful kitten on the inside..." I said with a small giggle. He chuckled along side me.

"You're so adorable M'lady, you know that?" He said while hugging me. His warm embrace was actually very nice... His voice was calming, and definitely not like before.. He was being so gentle with me.. This is something I could- NO. I need to stay focused on the task at hand.

He spun me around so we were face to face. He had this devilish smirk on his face that was just to gorgeous... it almost reminded me of a smirk I used to know... Chat Noir's...

"Come, lets go get cleaned up. I'll bring food in a moment. We can't start our new life..." He said with glee. "Just after I kill Ladybug." My eyes shot wide. I thought he would forget. He still wants to kill me... Well Ladybug.. What the hell do I do? New life? Ladybug? Me? What did I get myself into? How do I get out of it.?! Help me Ladybug!