- FINALE -

*A/N : Hi y'all! So, I'm pretty sure you guys are all mad at me and I don't blame you. I really don't like this story anymore. I thought maybe after writing chapter 8 I was gonna feel inspired- But no. It really was just... bad. My writing skills have improved so much and those new skills and writing techniques are going to be going to another story. I've gotten myself out of the MLB fandom and after watching the chat blanc episode I was super disappointed. But anyway's, I was pondering last night if I actually wanted to finish this book and give you guys some closure. I feel that leaving you with that cliffhanger wasn't fair, and I really just needed to finish this book once and for all. So! Here I am! If you're wondering what fandom I'm currently in now, I'm in the starwars fandom and currently planning a Kylo Ren fanfic, so if you like that, you should DEFO check that story out once I put it up. Anyway's let's get on with it shall we?*

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"WHAT?!"

I looked at him. Was it really him?..

"Adrien? Adrien Agreste?" I said while rushing over to his side. I had just hurt my one true love. No- I hurt him the night I rejected Chat Noir. "Adrien, I'm so sorry.." I whisper. He doesn't respond. He reached his hand out and softly touched my face. He just looked at me... Not saying a word. I was so scared he'd hate me. Does... Does he even remember what happened?

"Adrien.. Do you-" He cut me off before I could say any more. It was shocking to hear his beautiful voice without any hatred or lust behind it.

"Remember?.. Yes. Marinette." He spoke softy to me. It was so weird to hear him say my name. He knew who I was.. This means the end. The end of Ladybug & Chat Noir. I sighed. At least I would have him.. Maybe not though. I looked down at his chest and it was bleeding through his shirt. Right, QB kicked him really hard there. Shoot. He was gonna bleed out.

"No! Adrien, you're going to bleed out. We need to take you to the hospital. Right now!" I tried to pick him up but, he resisted. I gave him a look and raised my eyebrow. "Adrien.. Please let me help you!" I whined. He wasn't going to die. Not while I was around. He looked at me.

"Marinette... I'm sorry." He said in barely a whisper. I scoffed.

"Adrien, stop talking. You don't need to apologize. I just need to take you to get help. I'm not going to let you die." I tried to pick him up again, and this time he let me. I gave RR & QB the signal was ok, and they gave me a smile. They were the best... But I had another problem to deal with right now. There was no time for congratulations just yet. I got my yo-yo out and swung to the nearest building. The hospital was close by. He'd be fine... Well, that's what she hoped.

——- *Ladybug takes him to the nearest hospital* ———

Adrien was in surgery. Queen Bee kicked him so hard that he broke 2 ribs on his left rib cage. If only I had known.. I would've accepted his request... I sighed. This wouldn't have happened if I had just known.

"Tiki, spots off.." As I de-transformed in the bathroom, Tiki quickly popped out. I had tears in my eyes. "Tiki." I choked out. She slowly came up to my face and hugged it. I chuckled slightly.

"Chat Blanc was Adrien." I whispered out to her. "I almost killed my crush.. The person I have loved for over a year. I almost killed him." I let the tears fall. Tiki didn't say anything, but she wiped away some of my tears.

"Marinette, please don't cry." She said in her squeaky voice. I couldn't help but cry more when she said that. It was all just too much for me to handle right now. "Marinette, he's going to be ok! I promise. He won't die on you." She reassured me. With those words ringing in my head, I choked back some tears. Tiki was right. He would be ok...