-Chapter 2-

(Before we start! Please consider voting, commenting, and following me! I'm very dedicated to making a good and lengthy book so please do follow if this is something you like! Thank you!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Marinettes POV*

After a long day of school, I finally got home. I plopped on my bed and sighed. I now had to go out on patrol with Chat. I groaned and got up.

"It'll be alright, Marinette, just keep your head high, and go look out for Paris!" Tikki said cheerfully.

"Oh Tikki, you always know how to cheer me up." I giggled while giving Tikki a small hug. "Alright, Tikki! Spots on!" I transformed into my red and black suit, opened the latch to my rooftop balcony, and yo-yoed to the nearest pole. I swung up onto a rooftop only to see Chat sitting on a pole with a red rose in his mouth. Gross.

"M'lady~" Chat purred out.

"Chat it's not the time for this." I said while trying not to puke at his words.

"Meow-ch bugaboo~! No need to be feisty tonight." He playfully stated. I rolled my eyes at his terrible puns.

"But seriously, sit down... I need to tell you something.." He said sheepishly. I begrudgingly sat down at the table and stared him down. He was obviously nervous, but I just coldly sat there.

"Look, we've been fighting crime for so long bugaboo.. And I just want you to know that..." He paused and took a deep breath, "I love you."

"..." I sat there with a blank face. He loves me? I thought he was kidding around... No I- What do I say..? What should I say? Oh no this is bad! I can't just say no.. That would break his heart... But I love Adrien! How do I just say that to his face?!

"Cat got your tongue M'lady?" He said with a smirk. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"I'm sorry Chat... I cannot except your feelings for me..." I said slowly and quietly. "We can't ever be in a relationship, because who knows what could happen... and what would happen if we broke up? We just can't Chat... I'm sorry..." A tear went down his eye, and I just turned away and yo-yoed back home. I can't believe that just happened....

*Chats POV*

The rose I was holding dropped out of my hands, and onto the ground sitting in a pool of my tears. Why does she not like me? Is it because I make horrible puns? Or how I look? What is wrong with me? Why did I even try? I knew this was going to happen... I'm such an idiot...

Just then, a pitch black akuma went right into his bell. And soon he heard those words that would change him forever. "Hello, Chat Blanc I am Hawk-Moth.. It looks to me that you just got rejected by world famous super hero Ladybug... That is very sad to hear... I can help you get revenge.. or even just get her to be yours... but I need you to get her miraculous for me.. Now can you do that?"

"Of course I can! Who do you think your talking to?" He growled at him.

"Good. Now go. Get her miraculous!" He yelled in an sick and evil way.

'Oh this gonna be fun~' He thought with a grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A/N: So sorry for the short chapter, I just have so much school work, but I promise I will make more tomorrow! Things are about to get SUPER spicy so I hope you guys are enjoying thus far! :3 Anyway, bye for now!*