Hanging Out

"WE'VE GOT HIM, HE'S DEAD NOW!"

"FOCUS, WE NEED TO FINISH THIS! YOU READY?"

"LET'S GET IT!"

"CONSECUTIVE LOW KICKS!"

"AND GUN SHOT!"

"COMBOOOOOOOOOOOO, ORA ORA ORA!"

God this is intense, but you can't give into the pressure now! Your so close, Kings almost dead, but yet so are you an Saitama. You have the upper hand, a two against one battle, the odds are on your side.

"This is a cheesy attack combo I discovered, combined with a long ranged gun fire we're virtually invincible!"

"Whatcha gonna do?! If you attempt to attack Saitama i'll shoot you,  if you go to attack me you'll be stopped once more!"

"ITS OVER YOUR DONE FOR!"

The combined voice of you and Saitama join in a triumphant roar, this is it the final stretch!

"Good grief you just don't get it."

"Huh, s-shit!! Saitama watch out."

"Let me show you..."

"(y/n), prepare yourself!"

"What real cheese is."

Like a sudden power boost given to the main character of the average Shonen anime, King destroys you you in mere seconds. Combo after combo, you and Saitama stood no chance. First he took down Saitama, then he walked slowly yet intimidatingly towards you, dodging every bullet with ease. Its only a game yet, what is this horror, this dread. You feel as if your actually about to be killed, there's no hope... hes here.

"Game! The Winner Is, Zero Suit Samus!"

Defeated by a ZS Samus main, for the second time, dahm.

"Again!"

Saitama shouts with anger.

"Yeah! That was just a warm up!"

You say confidently, mean while your hands are quite literally shaking with fear.

"Game! The Winner Is, Zero Suit Samus!"

"ghnnnnnn!"

"Game! The Winner Is, Zero Suit Samus!"

"Ahhhhh!"

"Game! The Winner Is, Zero Suit Samus!"

"CRAP GAME! THIS IS A CRAPASS GAME!"

Saitama shouted at the top of his lungs, he was done with this game, and you were too.

"My lifes work, all the painstaking hours of memorizing attack patterns and getting combos. All turned to ash in mere seconds."

All you could do was stare at the controller in your hands sadly, you've lost all you spirit in the matter of one day. Feeling weak you lay on the champions lap, crushed of thoughts and drive.

"You ok (y/n)?"

"hmm."

That was all the response you could give the man. 

"Here, this'll make you feel better."

King moves you so your sitting in his lap, his arms extend around you connecting with a  controller in his hand. His head still towers over you even while your both sitting. You lean back into his stomach, you can feel his chest move up and down slightly. You can also hear his heartbeat, solemnly, it calms you in a way. This is the life.