Chapter 2

So when we got back, we found that there was a steel gate blocking from the stairs. I also found out the names of the people I was with. Dino=Morgan ,Awkward bookworm=Anna

The others found the entrance, which had a steel door over it. There were rooms with names on them, probably bedrooms, and a dining hall. I decided that there wasn't much to do, I would socialize with people.

I first went to a girl in a lot of pink. She was kinda sassy, but hey, she's a model. Another girl,whose name was Maria. I went to had a necklace with the royal sign on it. I figured out that she was snobby, and probably no-one would like her as a friend, well, maybe that one girl whose having fun.

I also found a boy

Then, I met the boys. There was only two. I walked over to this boy, witch was VERY happy and had a black hoodie on. The other one was named Vincent and he wore regular clothes. But he did have a frying pan. I was kinda scared.

By then, it was nighttime. Monokuma' s voice went over the loud speaker.
It is now  nighttime some areas are off limits. Sleeping anywhere else is treated like sleeping in class. Alright. Have a nice night!

Everyone found their way to their rooms and went to bed. I had a bed and a desk with a flower pot on it. I can't believe how calmly I was taking this. I drifted into a deep sleep and was submerged by darkness.
Alright, sorry for the short chapter, but I really wanted to write. And don't worry. You'll all be in soon. So don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow
Thanks guys, love you