Chapter 12

Colby's P.O.V

A smile curls itself into my lips as Jake stroads over, a small smile on his face. I waved lightly and scooched over so he can sit down. "Not one for sports I see." He chuckled and I nod laughing.

"It's too tiring and people get so sweaty after." I scrunched my face and he hummed in approval. I watched as Sam ran the field, finishing his second lap. That's the key to his buff figure and toned abs. I've sneaked a few glances, not gonna lie.

"You really like him, don't you?" Jake smiled and looked over at me. "A lot. And I'm truly happy I get to be called his." I spoke softly, feeling my eyes gloss a little in happiness and joy. This is all I ever wanted; being with Sam.

I smiled watching Sam slow down and jog over. He climbed up the bleachers a bit and pecked my lips before smiling up at me. "No lovey doves shit on the court yard Golbach. Get moving." Coach Carter Hevingsberg called out and blew his whistle.

Sam tapped my thigh a bit and jogged off. I chuckled and watched him go, leaving Jake and I be.

-

Feeling an arm draped around me, I looked up and smiled spotting Sam. "Hey babe." He smirked making me blush a little. He chuckled and kissed my cheek as we headed towards the school doors.

"You sound like a fuck boy, Sam." I laughed and walked out the so-called hell house. "Is that so?" He questioned, looking down at me with a chuckle. "Mhm." I hummed out and laid my head against his chest.

"What are our parents going to think about us?" I asked and lifted my head so I was facing him. "Who cares what they think? I love you and you love me. It's our life." He replied, now wrapping his arm loosely around my waist.

"Who said I love you?" I questioned confused and he gasped. "You don't?" He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Oh, I do. But when did I ever say that?" I teased and smacked his crotch area, running away.

I squealed and ran through the park gates as Sam chased after me. I laughed out once he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I squealed and panted lightly as held me close.

Suddenly, sprinklers went off and sent water spraying all over us as we stood in the center. Sam smiled and leaned down to kiss me, always having my concent. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let the water soak us both..

(T i m e S k i p)
At home

Sam walked me up my porch, insisting he walks me home. "Is this where we say goodbye?" He pouted and I chuckled lightly. "I'm not leaving forever, love." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, but who will I give kisses to tonight?" He said sadly and placed his hands on my hips. "Save them for me. My lips'll be ready for you." I chuckled and stared lovingly into his eyes.

"Mm, in what ways?" He wiggled his eyebrows as he smirked down at me. I gasped and went to pull away but he kept a strong hold. "I'm kidding, baby. I'm kidding." He laughed and laid his forehead against mine.

"Now you really sound like a fuck boy." I snickered and he stared down at me bluntly. "Yeah but I'm your fuck boy, aye?" He sent a sly smirk making me roll my eyes and smile.

I stared into his eyes, the blue within captivating me. They were beautiful; filled with love and passion. Without realizing, I inched forward and forward until our lips were now brushing against one another.

Going for it, Sam connected our lips and let the blissful spark fill the both of our hearts gratefully. His lips moved perfectly against mine as I return the favor, enjoying every second I get to spend with him.

The light above us started flickering and I chuckled, breaking the kiss. "I have to get back inside." I smiled and looked up at him. "Alright. Goodnight my love." He whispered and pecked me once more before letting me go.

I waved lightly and walked inside as he stood out, stuffing his hands in his pockets. God how much I love him..

736 words