Chapter 20

Colby's P.O.V

  I hop from one beem to the other, a bright smile on my face. Sam chuckled and reached his hand out for me. I reached forward and grabbed it, him swiftly pulling me towards him. I tripped lightly and fell into his chest making me blush and giggle.

He chuckled and kissed my lips, smiling throughout the blissful feeling it gave. I closed my eyes lightly, loving every moment I get to spend with this one man. My everything. The person who has stuck with me for years and years. This is him; Samuel Golbach.

He's been there for me at the hardest of times and gave me the comfort I'd lack if we haven't met. He's wiped away the tears that once streamed down my face, bound to stain on my skin. He's had my back when bullied or accused. He's been there for me..

And I couldn't be more greatful.

I grab his hand lightly and drag him around, a bright smile plastering both our lips. We were happy; I was happy. Because I was his.

Because I get to feel the love he wants to spread. Because I get to be his number one priority. Because I get to be the one he calls as his. He made my heart flutter. He made my smile widen. He made me laugh and chuckle when I was sad. He made me feel warm and loved. He made me feel special.

Like I meant something. Like my parents gave me life for a reason. Like I wasn't a nothing. 'I love you Colby.' It was like bliss to my ears. It was all I wanted to hear and believe. And there wasn't a day that passed by when he wouldn't tell me that.

We roamed the abandoned building, with warmth filling our hearts and our lips curling into smiles. "Be careful, my love." He warned caringly as we approached the ledge. It wasn't a high fall but it would cause a good amount of damage.

I nodded lightly and let go of his hand, looking over. He grabbed my hips quickly and kept me in place in case I fell. I could here the crackling of stone suddenly erupt beneath my feet, until a crack painted itself on the ground below me. That's not good.

About to move away, the ground beneath me broke down and I began cracking even more. I let out a yelp as I began falling, desperate to grab onto something yet it was no use. Sam reached out to me, grabbing my shirt but I pushed him back before he could fall as well. I couldn't have him get hurt for me. He's done so much.

"No!" He screamed, and went to grab my hand, desperate to pull me up. Fear filled his eyes. Fear of what? Loosing me. But this was merely a long fall. Yet risky.

My body soon hit the ground with a strong thud, my head slamming against the hard rock beneath me. Sam screamed out in horror and hurried down and to my side, quick to assistance.

My vision blurred. His screams faded. And I blacked out..

-

"Colby.." A faint voice called as I was shook. "Colby.." The voice spoke again, light taps being felt on my cheek as they tried returning me to my rightful senses. I groaned and fluttered my eyes open, feeling a strong pain shoot through my head.

"W-Where am I?" I croaked out as I slowly sat up with assistance. "Do you not remember?" He furrowed his eyebrows and I shook my head. I looked around me, spotting my mother and Sam towering above me..

I looked around more and realized where I was. My room.

Did he bring me back home?

"Bro, you've been out for days." He shook his head, my mother nodding with worry in her eyes.

"W-What?" I whispered out and he nodded. This can't be happening..

"Yea, you just woke up.."

| THE END |