Chapter 14

Colby's P.O.V

  I let out a squeal as I run through the snow, the heavy weight of it slowing me down. "Sam no!" I shrieked once he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. He snickered and ran around with me. Well, tried to at least.

"Help! Help! This man is kidnapping me!" I screamed out and laughed once he threw me down on the snow. He grabbed my wrists and snatched off his scarf, using it as rope. I squeaked and tugged at my wrists as he tried to tie them together.

'Sam! I-I'm sorry!" I laughed loudly and pulled him down with me. He chuckled and ran a hand through my hair, removing the snow that had caught on. "We gotta head inside, love." He panted lightly and pulled me up.

"No! It's too soon." I whined and he playfully rolled his eyes. "We've been out here for hours and I don't want you to get sick. It already seems like you have the flu." He sighed and helped me through the heavy snow.

He placed me down on the clear path he made in front of the door, and opened the door for me. I hummed lightly and stretched out, suddenly hit by a wave of exhaustion and warmth. "I'm tired." I mumbled and leaned against him.

"And cold." He furrowed his eyebrows as he held both my freezing hands. "C'mere, lets get you warmed up." He spoke softly, his caring tone sending loving sparks through me. He guided me towards the fire and rolled me up in blankets as he tried keeping me warm.

-

Sam leaned down and pecks my lips before pulling away. "Mmm, cherry?" He questioned and I nodded, letting out a giggle. He rolled off of me and handed me the bag of multi-flavored chapsticks.

"Okay." I called out once I switched flavors and he rolled back over me, placing his arms on either side of my head. He leaned in and pecked my lips. He scrunched his eyebrows a little and leaned back in, this time kissing me.

He hummed and carried on with the kiss, putting in a little force. I loved it nevertheless. I broke the kiss and looked up at him. "What flavor was it?" I playfully rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"Mmm, I don't know. But you taste amazing." He purred and caressed my cheek making me blush madly. He let out a small sigh and laid down next to me. "The snow had died down a little." He spoke suddenly, breaking the comforting silence we lay in.

I sighed as well; knowing where he was going with this. We have school. "It was bound to happen sooner or later." I frowned and he nodded against my neck. The silence that was once broken returned, seeming more comforting than the last.

I could lay here for ever. As long as I was with Sam. I turned in his loving arms so I was facing him and laid my head against his chest. Hearing the beats of his heart, showing how calm and collected he was currently.

I listened to the pattern and rhythm of his heart as it soothes me down unintentionally. Feeling arms wrap around me lovingly, I was pulled closer and kissed as we laid in each other's arms.

The arms that make me feel safe, loved. The arms that warm me up whenever I'm cold. The arms that belong to the sweetest person I can find; Samuel Golbach.

Samuel Golbach. My crush, my savior, the love of my life, my everything. That's him and I love him more than I could ever imagine..

620 words

(I'm sorry for the short chapters)