Chapter 18

(T i m e S k i p)
Weeks later

Colby's P.O.V

    It's been a few weeks since the incident with Chandler, and everyone's doing alright. Jake's wounds had healed well and Sam's not doing so bad himself. I smile as I walk towards the bleachers, Sam seated there as he looks into the distance.

He smiled once he spotted me and waved me over. I hurried over and hugged him tightly. "Hello, love." He chuckled and kissed my head. "Hi." I squeaked out and laid my head on his shoulder, taking in the peaceful scent of his cologne. I gasped once he wrapped his hands around my thighs and picked me up, placing me on his lap so I was straddling him.

I blushed and giggled lightly once he kept his hands firm. He kissed my neck lightly but I quickly grabbed his cheeks, lifting his head. "N-Not here." I whispered and he pouted. He wiggled out of my grasp and leaned back down, kissing my neck. "Sam.." I began but he ignored me and kissed down.

I closed my eyes lightly, sinking in, and tilted my head a little. He hummed out and kissed up my jaw before connecting our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers together as he kisses me lovingly.

We heard some one clear their throat and we quickly pulled away. Jake raised an eyebrow as he stared at us with crossed arms. I blushed and hid my face in Sam's neck as he chuckles lightly.

"I know you love each other and all but you don't have to eat each other's faces?" Jake shook his head making me blush more and chuckle a little. I stood up and went to sit next to Sam when he pulled be back on his lap.

I let out a small sigh and leaned back into him as he keeps his arms loosely around my waist. Jake shook his head smiling and sat down near us. "How are you feeling?" Sam asked in concern as he looked over at him.

"A little sore after the beating but they'll heal." He sighed and I looked down a little sad. "H-How'd it happen?" I piped in, glancing up at him. Jake sighed and ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

"I'm honestly not too sure. I was walking towards my locker and he just came up. He began reasoning and trying to turn me 'into them'." He explained and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Into them?" Sam questioned, reading my thoughts. "Yea, he thought I looked fit to be a jock and once I declined, he well- beat me up." He shrugged and stared into the distance, meeting the eyes of Chandler and the jocks.

Sam went to stand back but I leaned back against him, keeping him down. "S-Sam, no." I plead as I looked into his angry eyes. Yet, he wasn't having it. He placed me down and began walking over in fury and revenge.

"Sam, s-stop! P-Please!" I called as I stumbled after him. Ignoring my calls of plead, he threw his first punch, soking Chandler in the face. I quickly stood in front of Sam and pushed him back.

"Sam, stop!" I yelped once he struggled against me, accidentally pushing me harshly. I tripped and dropped down to the ground, looking up at him in sadness. Guilt washed over his face and he quickly bent down to me.

"Love, I.. I am so sorry." He apologized, helping me back up and kissing my cheek. Coach Carter and a few other teachers ran over to help 'save the day'. Sam pulled me into him as the teachers split us apart, trying to stop Chandler from fighting back.

"All of you! Get back to your classes now!" Coach Carter screamed, blowing into his whistle loudly. "Golbach, my office." He demanded, turning towards us. Sam look down at me, placing a quick kiss on my forehead.

"I'll be back." He whispered and walked off..

682 words

((I don't like this chapter))