Chapter 16

Colby's P.O.V

"Mom, I'm home." I called out to her as I entered through the house, Sam by my side. Hearing nothing but silence, Sam quickly grabbed my waist and turned me towards him. I squeaked in surprise and looked up at him.

He massaged my waist lovingly and stared down at me with soft eyes. I closed my eyes lightly once he leaned down and kissed my forehead, making me feel even more loved than I already felt. I smiled and looked back up at him.

Feeling another presence near by, I looked over and spotted my mother holding a towel in her hand as she looked at us with parted lips. Sam furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at me, hugging me close.

She blinked and slowly smiled, making the situation even more awkward. "Don't." I said sternly realizing she was probably going to tease me about this. "This is adorable." Was all she said before walking back into the kitchen.

Sam looked stunned and I chuckled lightly. "We're heading upstairs." I announced and grabbed Sam's hand, beginning to walk off. "Use protection!" She called out and my eyes widened. "Mom!" I yelped and heard her laughing as Sam smirked down at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him and walked in front of him, blushing. She just had to, didn't she? I heard Sam whistle behind me making me blush even more. "Stop!" I whined and he chuckled lightly.

Shutting the room door after us, Sam locked the door and smirked my way. I rolled my eyes and playfully hit his chest. "You horny motherfucker." I laughed, him joining in as well.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked and laid down on my bed lazily. "Movie?" I offered and he nodded. He crawled up and laid down watching me as I roamed around. I picked a random movie and turned off the lights before heading over and laying down next it him.

He hummed and pulled me closer so I was laying my head on his chest. He swirled little strands of my hair in between in fingers as the movie begun.

Midway through the movie, sleep got the best of me and automatically closed my eyes, not being able to stay awake. Feeling a blanket get thrown over me, I let darkness consume me gladly..

(T i m e  S k i p)
   Hours later

I woke up to soft snores and a tight hold on me as the sunset viewed itself clearly through my gaped blinds. I stirred lightly and looked at the time; 6:54 pm. I let out a sigh and look up at Sam who was still peacefully sleeping.

I looked back down and traced invisible hearts on his clothed chest. It made him jolt a little making me chuckle. He opened his eyes slowly and looked down at me with a tired smile.

He leaned to me and kissed me making me smile and let out a sigh. I love him so much, it hurts. "What would you do if I held you hostage in my basement?" He questioned randomly making me chuckle and look up at him.

"Well, I wouldn't be able to do anything but why would you want to do that?" I asked, and he shrugged. "So I can keep you mine forever." He whispered and caressed my cheek making me blush.

I closed my eyes lightly and leaned into his gentle touch. Sam was always so gentle with me. And I loved that.. I loved laying his arms. I loved waking up to him. And I loved being his..

602 words
(Filler chapter)