CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Good morning, Master. What do you wish for me to..." That introductory sweetness instantly disappeared from her face when she noticed who was there and her saltiness returned. "What are you doing here?"

Masato shrugged. "I'm a customer, aren't I?"

Akari frowned at him. "Then why did you have to call for me?"

He looked out the window. "Well, I just wanted to talk to you."

She turned away from him. "What could you possibly want to say to me?"

Masato got up and held the chair for her to sit down. "I just need your advice."

The girl looked around to see if any of her fellow workers were watching her. "Could we do this later? I can't really take a break from work."

"It's not a break if I'm paying for your time."

She hesitated for a minute but finally gave in to him. "What is it?"

"If you're still working a smile would be nice you know," he said, taking the seat across from her.

Akari frowned at him but forced on a smile. "What do you want me to help you with, you disgusting excuse for a human being?"

Masato's face drooped. "Hey, that hurt." He put his hand on the table and took a deep breath. "I know you hate me now but I really need your help."

"What do you need me for?"

"I need you to follow Rui around a bit. I think there's something she's hiding from me."

Akari pursed her lips. "Why the hell would I want to spy on your sister and what makes you think I'd do anything for you?"

He sighed. "Its just that I can't seem to get anything out of her lately and she's been talking a lot about getting pregnant. It drives me crazy not knowing what's happening with her."

Akari looked disgusted. "You slept with each other?"

Masato looked away from her. "People do stuff like that when they love each other."

The girl slammed her hand down on the table, cuasing everyone to look at them. "You're okay with something like that?" she yelled at him before realizing the amount of attention she had dragged her way.

"You wouldn't know what its like to be in love with someone, Akari." He crossed his arms. "'All I'm interested in right now is getting help but if you won't do it I'll stop wasting my breath."

The loose ends of hair covered her face and her shoulders fell. "You're wrong." Masato quickly noticed the change in her voice, making him remember she did have a soft side under all that obnoxiousness. "I know what its like to love someone. But I was an idiot, I let someone go after it first but in the end it didn't matter anyways because they also got first by someone else."

Masato eyes softened. "I'm sorry to hear th..."

"That's why I hate you so much, Masato."

His entire body shook. "You were talking about me?"

Akari gave him a deathly stare. "I loved you but I tried too hard to hide my feelings and I let Sora get to you first." Through her now visible tears she managed to put on a smile. "I always thought I'd hate men but when you started going out in the evenings with us I started getting confused whether I should hand myself over to you or not." She put her hands in her lap and bowed her head. "I lied when I told you Sora was crying... I was the one crying when I found out I lost out to Isayama-san."

"Akari..." he couldn't think of anything else to say and just sat there feeling guilty. Why was this happening?

"Sora's parents had to move because her father got a promotion, after she left the only other person I had to talk to was you but I was angry at you.  I was angry that you picked other girls over me, one being my best friend and the other being your sister." She wrapped her arms around herself. "I'm still mad at you, Masato."

He felt his brain being beaten down by what she said. Was that really how she felt? Why did everything have to be so complicated now?

"Masato, I know its a lot to ask..." she moved from the chair and bowed on the ground. "But please break up with Isayama-san. I'll be a great girlfriend you can always count on. I'll be there whenever you want me to and I'll let you have your way with me whenever you want, just break up with your sister."

Thankfully nobody heard her but a few eyes were looking in their direction. "Akari, stop that. You're attracting too much attention."

The girl lowered her forehead to the floor. "I'll stay where I am until you make a decision, Masato."

One of the other maids noticed Akari on the floor and quickly ran towards her, blocking Masato from her. "What did you do to her?" She wasn't in the slightest trying to keep her voice low.

Masato opened his mouth but couldn't speak.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, sir."

"It's fine, Shiro," Akari said.

The maid looked down at her then gave Masato a killer glance. "What did you do to her?"

"I did nothing," Masato defended. "I... I just..."

Shiro knelt down to Akari but she just pushed her away. "I said its fine." The girl looked worried but she eventually gave up and went back to what she was doing.

"What is your answer, Masato?"
........................................................................

"You want me to stay for the night?"

Masato nodded. "I can't let Rui see you though."

"You want me to act like a cheap floozy for you?" Akari frowned at him. "You promised you'd break up with her."

He locked the door and slipped off his slippers before sitting on the bed beside her. "It'll hurt her if I just swat her off like that."

"Of course it would." Akari put her hand on her chest. "I never thought I'd be trying to take away another girl's happiness but you're siblings so its not entirely wrong, is it?"

Masato pushed her down on the bed and climbed on top of her. "It only is if you want it to be."

Akari kissed him. "I don't." She wrapped her legs around him and cupped his face in her hands. "Before we do this I want you to tell me you love me, okay?"

He licked at her chest and fixed his body atop hers. "I love you, Akari."

The girl smiled. "You don't mean that, do you?" She ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying every move he made. "It doesn't matter much right now because this is what I always wanted from you."

He grinned at her. "Why would you put yourself through this if you thought I didn't love you?"

"Because no matter what I do, you'll always love Isayama-san and she'll always love you." She pulled down the straps for her shirt and put his hand on her breasts. "So I'll enjoy whatever I can get out of you."

Masato felt bad but couldn't pry himself off of her. She wants to do this so I'm not doing anything bad, am I?