Prologue

Commentator 1: After a long and fierce fight looks like we are finally about get our champion.

Commentator 2: Indeed even though the fight has only been for 5 minutes the crowd are all watching for the anticipation of who will be the winner of the 70th kendo tournament.

Commentator 1: Looks like Vein is charging in for the final blow.

Vein: HAAAAYA

Commentator 1: And he did it Vein Kiriyama won I repeat Vein Kiriyama won.

Commentator 2: Not only will he get the first place trophy but also 1 million dollar.

Vein: Look mom dad I did it I won I finally won.

Dad: Yeah we saw you.You did great out there.Looks like the past 9 year of training paid of.

Mom: Oh I'm so proud of you honey.Come give mommy a hug.

Vein: Mom stop that your embarrassing me in front of all this people.

Dad: Come on let go celebrate what do you want to eat.

Vein: I want to eat ramen.

Dad: Ramen it is.

The next day

Vein: I wonder what breakfast is going to be today.

Mom: Morning sweet heart.

Vein: Morning mom dad what's for breakfast.

Dad: Before breakfast we would like to give you a gift.

Vein: A gift?

Dad: Yeah.Ever since you started kendo you always work hard trying to win the tournament however time and time again you will always loss and now here you are you finally won the tournament so it's only fitting that your mom and I decided to give you a gift.

Vein: So what is it?

Mom: Tada.

Vein: Wait isn't that the nervegear that just came out of the market 1 week ago.

Mom: Your right sweet heart you deserve it.

Vein: But where did you get the money from?

Mom: We use the money you won from the tournament silly after all it is 1 million dollar plus we don't really know how we're going to us all that money so we went ahead and bought it.Also don't you worry we still got some spare money left after buying it.

Vein: So that means I can get to test play Sword Art Online.

Dad: Why don't you go try it after breakfast.

Vein: Thank you so much mom dad.

Dad: Don't mention it.Now hurry up and eat your food or else it'll get cold.

After breakfast

Vein: Now then just plug it in and done.All i have to do now is put the nervegear on and lie on my bed.

Welcome to Sword Art Online closed beta you are the number 990 beta tester.Closed beta will be available until September hope you'll have fun playing.To start the game just say link start.

Vein: So I'm the 990 tester huh wow it's only been a week and the game already have 989 players despite it being very expensive.Ok then here goes nothing Link Start.