A break from fighting

The next day

Vein: Another day another quest.

Koharu: Don't be like that, we need to level up to take on the boss after all. Since we'll be facing three instead of one this time.

Vein: By the way, you were out looking around the store here right? Fine anything good?

Koharu: No, nothing really special.

Vein: Oh, okay than.

Koharu: Hey Vein, when is your birthday?

Vein: Huh... why ask that all of a sudden?

Koharu: Nothing just curious.

Vein: I never did tell you huh, my birthday is on December 21, 2006.

Koharu: December 21 is next week.

Vein: Yeah, my parent were planning to take me to the United States on my birthday. Guess that's not happening. Well enough of that, let's find some quest.

Koharu: Y-Yeah!

A week later

Vein: Man I'm beat, we've been doing quest none stop for the pass week. Least we level up, I'm going to rest up a bit. What about you Koharu?

Koharu: Oh I'm going to take on one more quest.

Vein: Another one! You sure, it's already pretty late.

Koharu: I'll be okay. I just need a bit more Col to buy anti-paralysis potion.

Vein: If that's the case I'll join you.

Koharu: Is okay you just rest up, I won't be taking on any hard quest.

Vein: You sure?

Koharu: Yes I'm sure! You just take it easy for Today okay. And don't worry about me.

Vein: If you say so. See you at dinner than.

Koharu: Yeah.

At night

Vein: *Yawn* huh... What the 11 o'clock! I miss din- huh... what's that?

Vein see a shirt and paper as well as some food on the table. He get's up and reads the paper.

Vein: "Happy Birthday Vein, here's your present. I know it's nothing special like going to the United States, but I hope you'll still like it. Love Koharu. Ps. since you're still sleeping I got you some food from down stairs." So that's why she wanted to do so much quest.

Koharu: Huh... Vein, your awake.

Vein quickly hugs Koharu, Koharu becomes confuse and blushes.

Koharu: W-What's going on?!

Vein: Thanks for the gift Koharu.

Koharu: I'm glad you love it.

Vein: I'll treasure it forever.

Vein let's go of Koharu

Koharu: Happy Birthday Vein.

Vein: Thanks.

The next morning

Koharu: I didn't expect you to wear it immediately.

Vein: I told you I'll treasure it, by wearing it. Where did you find this shirt anyway.

Koharu: I found it while I was looking around town, I thought it might look good on you and wanted to surprise you with it.

Vein: That's why you ask my birthday.

Koharu: I just didn't expect your birthday to be so soon.

Vein: How about we take a break off from fighting Today, just you and me walking around town.

Koharu: Sure, that sound great. I can wear the shirt I bought too. Just wait a second.

Vein: Wow, you look really good in that shirt.

Koharu: Thanks. Now come on, how about we go and get breakfast first.

Vein: Sound great to me.

Vein and Koharu go eat breakfast. After finishing breakfast, they walk around town seeing all sort of store that the town has. They even bought a few items.

Koharu: What do you think Vein.

Vein: That hat looks cute on you.

Koharu: You think so.

Vein: You want it don't you.

Koharu: Maybe...

Vein: I'll take this hat sir.

Worker: Thanks for purchasing, do come again.

Vein: From just walking around town turn into a shopping trip. Can't say I didn't see this coming, though.

Koharu: OMG, Vein they have ice cream here.

Vein: We'll take two please.

Koharu: It taste exactly like ice cream. No matter how many times I eat food here, it'll always impressive me on how they made the food taste exactly the same. 

Vein: Same here. 

Boy player: Did you get the new Floor 2 Guide Book.

Girl player: Has it come out already.

Boy player: Yeah, it came out just this morning. It's been very helpful since it has all the information about this floor. It even has information about the Floor Boss. 

Girl player: I think I'll go get one right now.

Koharu: Looks like Argo finally publish her Guide Book.

Vein: I think I'll go get one myself.

 ???: Vein! Koharu! There you are!

Koharu: Argo?! What's the matter?

Vein: It's not like you to run up to us like that.

Argo: Big problem, ALS and DKB headed into the labyrinth.

Vein: Wait what?!

Argo: After I publish my Floor 2 Guide Book this morning, both ALS and DKB saw the Floor Boss info and immediately headed down into the labyrinth in order to kill the boss first. Kirito has already headed in to catch up to them. If you guys hurry, you should be able to catch up to them to.

Koharu: Luckily the inn is right around the corner. Come on Vein.

Vein: Already on it.

At the inn

Vein: So much for our break from fighting.

Koharu: We can have another one after we finish off the boss.

Vein:(Whispers)Actually I'm not looking forward to floor 3.

Koharu: What did you say Vein?

Vein: Nothing! Come on let's go!

At the labyrinth

Argo: Remember, this king is a completely new enemy. No one knows how to fight it or how strong it might be... I pray you'll be able to help Ki-boy and company get through in one piece.

Koharu: Thanks Argo... We'll be off then!