Special quest

Kibaou: Let's see... That should do it! With this we can finally kick off Liberation Squad. Nicely done! Speakin' of which. You two feel like joining up? Beats fighting alone, eh?

Vein: Sorry, but we'll pass.

Kibaou: Now don't go tellin' me you're 'bout to go fly the Dragon Knights banner.

Koharu: We're still in training, really. I think we're just gonna stand aside and take things at our own pace for now. Real sorry!

Kibaou: Ah, alright... You've always helped me out anyway, so I won't force ya or anything. Anyway, I owe you for your help. I'll be sure to hit you up again when I need ya! Later!

Koharu: I wasn't really expecting him to come right out and try and recruit us like that. If only Kibaou didn't hate testers so much...

Kirito: Yeah, if only.

Vein: Kirito! Where did you come from!

Koharu: Were you hiding this whole time?

Kirito: I took cover as soon as I saw that spiky head of his. Bet he doesn't wanna run into a Beater like me, either. Anyway, you said something about training? In that case, can I add something to your roster? Let me explain, first.

Vein: Sure, what have you got for us?

Kirito: Okay, I could just explain it here, but... If Kibaou shows back up it could mean trouble. Let's meet up at Natural Cave. I'll see you there.

Koharu: What do you think Kirito wants to talk to us about? We might wanna prep ourselves first.

Vein: Good idea.

After preparation 

Koharu: You ready Vein?

Vein: I should be saying that to you, but yeah I'm ready.

Koharu: So where is Natural Cave?

Vein: It's a dungeon.

Koharu: Dungeon huh... I remember seeing a dungeon when we were going to Parched Plains. I think it's over there.

Vein: Yup, your right. Want to take the lead?

Koharu: I'll love to!

Vein and Koharu head into Natural Cave

Vein: There's Kirito and Asuna.

Kirito: Hey guys, sorry for dragging you out here. Let me explain the situation, first. So you've heard how the old group split into the blue team, the Lind, and the green team, the Kibaou, right?

Koharu: Kibaou told us a bit about it. Not about the whole blue and green thing, though.

Kirito: Ah, that's just what I've been calling them since they all started using matching armor. Anyway, since the split, both sides have been claiming they'll be the ones to take down the boss.

Asuna: They've even been fighting over mobs, like a bunch of dumb kids. Don't they realize they could just cooperate?

Kirito: Both leaders are mostly keeping things in check, so I'm sure they'll eventually team up for the boss raid, but the problem is that battle itself.

Argo: Sounds like a good spot for me to interrupt.

Vein: Argo! Seriously where are you coming from. I didn't see you at all.

Argo: That's my little secret. Okay, I'll take things from here Kiri-boy. I've finally got all the quest details.

Koharu: What quest...?

Argo: So, you remember how the Floor 1 boss used different gear and stuff than it did during the beta test right?

Vein: Yeah, it was a huge surprised.

Argo: Well, it turns out that we would have known that if we hadn't overlooked a certain quest. We would have learned all about that katana attack. I'll admit, as an information broker I really should have been more thorough... But that's why I made sure to leave no stone unturned out here on Floor 2, checking everything, until BINGO! There's this NPC who says " Aid us, and we will share with you the old tales of the beast of the tower."

Kirito: But before they'll talk we'll need to bring the item they want to two competing guilds, the Smith's Guild and the Merchant's Guild, at the same time.

Asuna: The thought being that by treating them the same we can strengthen them without putting one ahead of the other, and leave room for future cooperation, I guess. Sounds a bit like a certain other group we know, huh.

Argo: Anyway, so there you have it. I want you all to go out and get the items we need to complete this quest. I could do this quest myself, but if we take too long those blue and green teams there will probably charge head on into the boss battle as is.

Kirito: If something like what went down on Floor 1 happens again, and they aren't collected enough to work together, I don't even want to imagine what will become of them... I want to make sure we have all the information we can get so we can avoid any mishaps during the boss battle.

Argo: The Smith's Guild is looking for a Taurus amulet. You can find it down in the lower labyrinth. The Merchant's Guild is looking for 15 Blazing Pelt from Blood Wolf. You can get them in these caves.

Asuna: We'll head into the labyrinth. Vein, do you think... Can you handle the caves?

Vein: Of course, leave it to me and Koharu.

Argo: Where should we meet back at? Ki-boy here'll probably need more time, I guess, so how about out by the labyrinth?

Koharu: We'll head there once we have the Blazing Pelt, then. See you there.

Kirito: Good luck out there. You two should be high enough level to handle it, just don't get careless, okay?

Vein: You be careful too, Kirito.

Kirito: Yeah, I will. See you later then!