Chapter 1 | Misbehaviour

I don't what happened that night, except the flaxen light. It was shining upon the path Infront of me, twinkling before of me. I remember that. As I stepped into it, I floated. Panicking, I saw many of the items in my pockets fall out. Pennies, sweet wrappers, all sorts. And then it was light, a high pitched monotone note ringing around me.

I woke up a couple of hours later. It was pink, dotted pink in the depth of space. I looked out at the universe, so large and beautiful. Quickly, I was funneled away into a patterned corridor. These cylindrical finger-looking things started undressing me, putting me in ivory and navy loin clothes. Finally my ears were pierced with violet eating that screamed to my as I was pushed into a jungle looking room.

"Welcome to the human zoo"

"Hello? Hello?" I called out, hearing mumbling from the foliage. Two humans walked out, a girl with long, Auburn hair and a boy with curly black hair. They were dressed in the same way I was and they smiled eerily.

"Greeting, O-77! I'm K-6 and this is my chosened partner P-8" the girl spoke, her voice was sickly sweet and filled with obedience.
"W-where am I?" I spoke, confused.

"This is the human zoo" P-8 replied "we live here and we listen to the voice and we play games. Forever"

"What? I can't stay here! Forever? I got thing to do!" I shouted, banging my hands against the wall "LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU CLODS"

I continued like this for hours, my hands bleeding as beated the wall. Miserably, I fell to the floor, sniffling and snort through tears. P-8 and K-6 watching in confusion.

Suddenly, the wall opened. The pair fled, slightly running into the darkness of the underbrush. I looked up and saw figure.

"Ok, O-77. We're going to take you out for a bit for misbehaviour"