Chapter 6 | The explanation

"Y/N, who the clod is this? Why would you bring another human with you?!" Yellow pearl scolded me as we walked into a room with rows of ships.
"I'm sorry but he wouldn't leave me alone, I had no other choice!"
She sighed and walked over to one of the ships. They were round and crimson expect the little yellow window on the front. Watching intentively as the yellow gem opened the door, D-6 suddenly grabbed onto my arm.
"Woah!" He exclaimed loudly, stars filling his dark pupils.
"Silence, human." Yellow pearl muttered through her teeth.

We entered the ship and to my surprise, the exterior was smaller than the interior. Yellow pearl lead me by the arm over to one of the seats, holding it gently. I felt my face blush as she did and yellow pearl seemed to notice that, smiling mischievously.
"You liked that?" She said softly, surprised.
I nodded, becoming more red in the face.
"You humans are cute when you blush!" She stated as she sat me down at one of the seats.

Her demeanor immediately changed as she turned to face D-6. She snapped at him:
"Stay where you are D-6. We do not require your assistance."
He looked down sadly and sat on the floor, crossing his arms.
"I don't like this game anymore... I'm going to sleep."
"You do that" Yellow Pearl muttered as she started the ship.

It has been three quarters of an hour after had set off and D-6 was asleep at the back of the ship. I watched the endless glittering sky of stars and planets that surrounded the ship from the window, mesmerized. Every little dot of light was twinkling gently. As I watched, yellow pearl gasped and pointed at something, placing her hand on mine softly.
"That planet is homeworld!" She was in awe at the size of all of it, her eyes twinkling like the star in front of us.
"Y/N, you'd love it there, its beautiful." She continued, turning to face me. "Almost as beautiful as me" she added, scoffing. I giggled and Yellow pearl smiled.
"Almost a beautiful as you, Y/N."

A/N: Hey all, sorry for the slow updates, I'll try to work on this more often. Stay safe stay in.