Bio

Not mine image!

Not mine image!

What he looked like when he was human

This is my image!

His name is Phantom now was ones a human but turn into a ghost skeleton sans. Has a younger  sister who is papyrus now. His age 23/19. He became a sadistic, enjoys to cause others pain but not his sister. He keeps his dark side hiding from his sister. He just like other sanses he is overprotective of his younger sibling. He like to stay in invisible to fuck with people( by that I mean he likes to troll them) and troll his sister with puns. When fighting he likes to say "Do you like have a special time!"

Abilities

Summing bone attack

Gaster blasters

Red ghost flames-

An ectoplasmic flame blast that usually comes out of the palm of his hand, he can blasts enemies using this attack. The attack takes many forms: a ray of energy, a glowing orb, or even a repulsion field. He has also kept the energy used inside his hand, using it to empower his strikes.

Intangibility & Invisibility:

Has the ability to turn intangible and invisible at will. With the use of intangibility, he can pass through most objects, becoming untouchable. He can also make other people and objects intangible provided he is in physical contact with them.
Can make only a part of his body intangible . People can still see him somewhat when he is intangible, like in danny phantom Memory Blank when danny phased through the classroom floor and Sam was looking at him the whole time. When invisible, he is unable to be seen by human and some ghosts.

Flying/Floating/Hovering

Wall Walking

Overshadowing/Possession

With this power he can take possession of a human being, monsters or an animal(gaster blasters) from within by phasing completely into the person’s body. That allows him to completely control that person’s actions.