Monster

Noah's POV:

Something was shackling my shoulder, which confused me. Wasn't I dead? The last thing I remember was getting shot to death with my sister in my arms. I jumped out of my sleep when I thought of my sister to find myself face-to-face with a white-haired girl. I stared at the strange girl, but for some reason she looked familiar. For reasons unknown to me the girl had a worried look on her face. Wait, she looks just like my sister's papyrus cosplay.

Noah: Fauna? Is that you?

She seemed shocked that I called out her name as if she didn't know me

She seemed shocked that I called out her name as if she didn't know me. I reached out and touched her face, making sure what I saw was real. But as I was doing so, I was shocked to find that my hands were made of bones. I got up and glanced at the rest of my body. I was a Sans. Not just any Sans, but my Comic Con cosplay one. I looked back at my sister, wondering what was going on. Weren't they supposed to be dead?

Fauna: Noah is that really you? What happened to us? Why are we like this? I mean I'm happy we are alive but wtf.

Noah: I don't understand either. This is really strange. Wait where are we?

Fauna: We're in some sort of anti-void. Hey brother what's that?

Fauna pointed to my jacket pocket. I had a look at it and found a white sheet of paper. I reached into my pocket to retrieve it, holding it up so we both could see it. There were words on the sheet of paper someone lifted for us. My sister took the letter from me after I noticed how tall she was. I didn't care about my height. It's ok to be short after all big things come in small packages.

Fauna pov:

Fauna: It says "Sometimes all you need is a second chance, because time wasn't ready for you the first time around. I give you this chance to live this second life how you want it. I bring you two into the underverse, and I give you this anti-void. It will protect you from outsiders, and you both will have full control over it. Don't be afraid to ask for help. It will help you out. Both of you will have all your cosplay magic powers, weapons, and abilities. Have fun my children and live a wonderful life."

Noah: Well now we know what happened to us. If this is our new life we should choose different names.

Fauna: Change our names? Sure why not how about Papinah?

Noah: I like it and mmm I will be known as Phantom. Huh you know we should work on our magic before we try to leave this place.

Papinah: Ooo, I want to summon a Gaster Blaster!

Phantom: I think that will be a bit too much for you; let's start with something small like summoning bones first.

Papinah: Alright brother, we'll do gaster blasters next!

Me and my brother worked on summoning bone attacks and how to move and throw them. I found out I could call upon more than bones. I could also summon weapons. And for some reason a skillet as well. It is similar to the Blue swap sans in Underswap OP Hammer. I will call it the all-mighty skillet as I giggle to myself. My brother was getting uncomfortable watching me worry about the skillet and listening to all my giggles.

Phantom: Um sis don't you want to summon a gaster blaster?

Papinah: Oh yes sorry I got a wee bit carried away let's do this!

Phantom POV:

It took me about 5 minutes to figure out how to summon these blasters but for my sister it took much longer. Papinah was really upset about not being able to summon a blaster. She has been at this for an hour now. I told her not to give up she could do this. I believe in her.

Watching my sister eyes bright up into orange glow as she try again to summon a blaster. Suddenly, a really large gaster blasters dog appeared out of nowhere.

 Suddenly, a really large gaster blasters dog appeared out of nowhere

Phantom: It looks like you got a new pet there sis.

Papinah: Omg I did it! I did it! Brother look I got a blaster dog!

Phantom: You could say he was blasted out of his skin.😉

Papinah: Brother no😑