Happier

Phantom Pov:

I watch Papinah play with her new gaster dog with a smile on her face. I turn away in guilt, frowning. This is all my fault. I put my sister in danger and got her killed in the process. I should have hidden her somewhere safe, but I didn't because I was so stupid.

Putting my hands into my jacket pockets, I promise myself that I will never let something like that happen again. I'll protect her better this time, that's a promise. I float into the air lazily putting my hands behind my head and lying on my back in the air. I begin to think that if we live in another multiverse now I can finally give my sister the life she has always deserved.
That got me thinking, how old are we? Papinah seems to be a few years younger than before. Then I remembered I could check her stats and that's what I did.

Check

Name: Papinah
Age: 14
Species: Human type Monster
HP: 57
AT: 38
DF: 25
Type of Magic: Blue, Orange and Green
Abilities: Summing gaster swords, Gaster bow and arrows, The almighty skillet!, Bone attacks, Healing, Gaster blaster dog and Gaster Scythe

Papinah is believing in you!

Phantom: Wait, papinah is 14? She got younger, did I get younger too? Hmmm.

Therefore, I decided to check my stats as well; it was stuff I already knew. It seems my HP is much higher than a normal sans 378, which is extremely high. I've apparently gotten younger because I'm 19 years old again. Oh well nothing we can do about it. I might as well take a quick air nap as I fall asleep floating.

Papinah Pov:

I love playing with my gaster dog, as he gives me rides on his back! I decide to call him Snappy as I pet his skull. I summon a bone and throw it as I watch snappy running after it. He picked it up in his mouth and brought the bone back to me swinging his tail. Rubbing his head I called him a good boy as I took the bone.

Papinah: Phantom did you see that!? Phantom? Brother?

I looked over at my brother to find him asleep floating in the air with his hands behind his head. I sigh to myself. It's funny how my brother can be such a lazy bone. I turned back to Snappy wondering what else he could do. Snappy was a very smart gaster dog he could understand everything I wanted. So I asked him if he could do anything else that's when his eyes began to glow brighter (his eyes orange by the way). As he turned away from me and pointed to an empty space, he opened his mouth.

BOOM