Woo Me Softly

This chapter is my favorite as far so please help me by appreciating this!

Vote, comment, love it.

Enjoy!

Chapter 75

Wei Li Lian
YiYuan

The place they were at was noisy with base sounding voices that scathed her ears. Li Lian could smell all sorts of soapy scents which bubbled the air.

As Yuwen Hong entered a certain room, that she recognised by tiled floor, she heard hoarse cheers, whistles and laughter.

“Can I have some part of that meat, Grand General?”

“How much would you charge to lend her to me?”

“What brothel sells such kind?”

Yuwen Hong stopped mid step and the room instantly turned eerie quiet. Li Lian could hear them disperse and leave by the shuffling of their feet.

Aiya. He didn’t do anything to them, yet they were running away like wimps.

He took a couple of more steps, before he put her down on an elevated comfortable chair. She felt dizzy because of the effect of staring at the floor for the past few minutes.

It was after blinking a few times that she realised that she was in the men’s bath chambers. The exorbitant wide room was a flush of white and gold color, curtains draping all over around the blue pools. The noise of the bubbling pools that rung in the air was almost musical.

‘Heaven help me!’

Behind him were generals walking in and out nakedly exposed.

How shameless. Why did he take her to this place? She lifted her hand to smack him again though he caught it expectantly.

“Easy,” his voice was hoarse, “I deserved only one.”

“Really? And why exactly did you deserve it?”

She would love it if he admitted that it was wrong to make false promises but it would take much to have that from him. He took her hand to his nose and breathed in the scent of it. He bent it and started to lovingly kiss her temple.

“Yuwen Hong!” she warned. It was the first time that she was using his name on him.

He stubbornly continued to usher her with kisses. The opposite of what she anticipated. She was not in any comfortable position to feel anything with naked men running out and about behind him.

Some generals dipped themselves in the pool, others were being massaged by maids, soaked themselves in soap and the rest walked in and out. The wide room seemed to have doors that led to many more rooms.

Yuwen Hong agitatedly sighed, feigning exasperation.

“Earth to Li Lian,” he waved her back to him.

It was the first time that he was also saying her name with her fully conscious and functional. She loved how it rolled on his plush lips and had the aura of possession when he said it.

'Say it again, Yuwen Hong' she wanted to whisper, but rather she asked, "Why am I here?"

"For you and I to have space," he replied matter of factly.

Space? In a place like that? Two men chasing each other in cotton underwear caught her sight. The one behind hit the one in front, and a girly scream pierced the air.

Maybe she understood him. These men didn't seem to care about them at all. It was like her and him were among a den of animals minding to themselves.