🔘 Chapter 3: Daddy Puts It Down

Leo's Pov

"Okay slow down. I am not trying to die this fucking young" I hissed as Jay drove like a maniac.

"This is the city, who pays attention to the damn speed limit and anyways we are here," he said as the car came to a halt and my heart slammed back into my chest from my stomach.

"Thank God" I sighed throwing my head back against the seat.

"I wouldn't hurt you baby" he laughed placing his hand in my hair. It was something I had missed over those five months.

"Let's just get inside" I hummed hoping out his car.

I grabbed my bag out the back and followed him inside. We walked into the apartment building and over to the elevator. Once the doors closed I was backed into a corner with Jay staring down at me like I was his last meal.

"I missed you" he whispered grazing his fingertips along my bicep.

"How much?" I asked smirking.

"So damn much" he groaned before kissing me. I dropped my bag and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Fuck" I moaned when he pulled my hair bringing me closer in the already small place.  We stopped when we heard the elevator ding, letting us know we were on the correct floor.

"Come on," Jaysean said softly grabbing my bag and leading the way to his door. I felt my heart speed up a little as he pulled out his keys and opened it.

"This is nice" I commented stepping inside and removing my shoes

"Thanks. My mom did all the decorating and shit. I would have been happy with a tv, microwave, and mattress on the floor. The hood basics" he hummed smiling as he placed my stuff on the counter. I followed him over to the bed. He laid back before pulling me on top of him so, I straddled his waist.

"You're finally here" he sighed.

"I am and the last thing I want to do right now is talk" I muttered pulling my t-shirt off.