After university

Taehyung's P.O.V

I see that jungkook is revising for the test. But now it is the time to start 'ok class please close your books and notebooks and put them in your bag I don't want to see any paper on your desk and we will start'  I say as I take out the papers. I look at jungkook who is playing with his pen while pouting and smirk forms on my lips 'I wonder how soft his lips are the-' stop taehyung first gain his trust. Taehyung thinks to himself. I start handing out the papers. I give one to jungkook and he whispers a 'thank you' while smiling and looking at me. I smile back. 'Don't cheat if I caught you guys cheating you will be in a big trouble'  I say as I walk back to my desk. I sit down and drink some water that I bought from the canteen. I can feel jungkook staring at me. 'Jungkook'  he immediately looks down and starts his test. I smile at his shyness.

Suga - hyung messages me and tells me that I have photo shoot after university at 3:00. I groan and close my phone I place my elbows on the table lock my fingers to get her and start rubbing my temples. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder I look the my side and see jungkook. I hum in a response 's-sir we do not have t-this question in our chapter i-i think it w-was in the n-next o-one'  I take his sheet and read the question I stand up and ask the class 'pg 5 Q4 read it and tell me did we have this question?'  I ask the and they all say no.

'Ok leave it then I will give you another question' I say as I give jungkook back his sheet and 'thanks bunny'  I whisper is his ear and he starts blushing. I take my marker and write the question on the board. Jungkook walks back to his seat and sits down. 10 minutes later 'sir I finish' jungkook says. 'I gave you guys 15 pages you finish all of them?'  I ask as iam in shock we still had time how did he finish so fast? Is he a nerd?! 'Dude what are you batman or what iam still stuck on page 4'  a student says making all the class laugh. Taehyung smiles 'ok give me your paper' I say as I sit down and take my pen jungkook walks up to me and gives me the paper 'uh jungkook?' 'Yes sir' jungkook says as he turns around while looking at me with his big doe eyes 'can you go and give these papers to j-hope he must be in his office or look in some classes and these are important papers give it to him in his hands got it ?'  Jungkook nods. Jungkook takes the paper and leaves the class. After 10 minutes he comes back with red puffy eyes. I notice that something is wrong. I will ask him after university 'jungkook come to my office after school' I say and jungkook nods. His head is now resting in his arms. What could of have happened that made him upset or even worse cry?.... 'did you give him the papers?' I ask he lifts his head up and nods and then goes back to rest his head in his arms. Is he crying?. A boy comes up to me and tells me that jungkook is sobbing. I look at jungkook with worry eyes. I walk up to his table and crouch down next to him 'jungkook?'....  I whisper in his ear he dosent look up. He shakes his head as if he just wipes his tears in a shirt. 'Jungkook - ah what's wrong why are crying?' I whisper is his ear. He sakes his head as a no that he is not crying.

'N-no s-sir iam not crying'  he voice cracked in thee middle. My heat hurted to see my mate sob or cry I swear whoever did this I will tear him or her to pieces.i was not gonna question him anymore so I walk back to desk so it wouldn't stress him. It's been 15 minutes since I last saw him make a movement has he fallen asleep?. 'Ok class 5 more minutes and then I will take your sheets' everybody starts writing faster. 5 minutes later I take everyone's picture it's the last class of the day and after this iam gonna be talking to jungkook I rlly hope he Is okay. I was sitting in my desk with my arms crossed over my chest. Everybody was quite it was peacefull but I couldn't stop thinking about jungkook suddenly the bell rang. Jungkook shot his head upwards as if someone stabbed him or you can say he flinched pretty badly.

10 minute later Jungkook was following behind me we reach my office. Both of us enter after 2 minutes of cleaning everything I finally ask 'jungkook why we're you sobbing?' 'I was not sir why would you think that?' 'Lie kookie don't lie I know you sobbed you wiped your tears in your shirt you stuttered your voice cracked you had puffy eyes the boy who was sitting beside you he told me and he heard you too so just tell me there's to point lying kookie tell the truth iam gonna do something about it'  I say 's-sir I wasnt c-crying'. Jungkook says.

I sigh and lift his chin up and grab his waist 'S-SIR' jungkook says while flinching. 'Bunny there is not point in lying you don't know who iam to you so it's better for you to explain to me' I say. Jungkook sighs and starts talking 'I was walking down the hallway when some girls and boys starts throwing stuff at me and calling me a pig fatty idiot a nerd and alot more things one of them pushed me making me fall but don't worry none of the papers went missing I was holding on to them tightly'  jungkook says while smiling and blushing 'do you know which class they are from or have you seen them before?' I ask while looking down at jungkook 'yes I have but iam not surprised because alot of other students bully me to so' 'why didnt you tell me huh bunny?'  Jungkook dosent answer in fact he is heating up 's-sir y-your h-hand is on o-one of my h-hips'  jungkook says while looking down and breathing heavily a little. I take a step back immediately 'iam so sorry jungkook I didn't realized that my hand trailed down to your hips' taehyung says 'it's ok'  jungkook says while showing his bunny teeth which of course iam not surprised of cuz I have seen them alot of times before. None of this has ever happened to jungkook before. From the inside jungkook was dying he was rlly happy that taehyung was doing this to him. 'Sir you made me feel better and iam thankful for that' jungkook says shyly while fidgeting with his fingers.

'Of course bunny I would do anything to make you feel better'  I say while smiling 'can I have a hug?' The latter asks shyly. 'Of course' I pull him into a hug and wrap my arms around his slim and tiny waist surprisingly he wrapped his arms around my neck which I was rlly happy he did. He could barely even reach from the height difference I found it so cute that I didn't realized that a smirk is on my lips. Jungkook was standing on his toes so he could hug me.' You are so tall' jungkook says as he whines 'I cant reach' jungkook says as he keeps on whining 'it's not y fault that iam so tall and you are so short it's cute you know you look so small in front of me and I just want to eat you' I say as I pull away ' well mr.kim I have to go now byeeee' and with that jungkook leaves.

Next might be a namjin 😀😀 iam so tired iam gonna take a rest there might not be a update tomorrow because I have work but I will try my best baiii guyss💚💚💚