A fun night

Taehyung's P.O.V

I pulled away looking at a beautiful and blushing jungkook 'h-hyung' he said while gulping. 'You are beautiful jungkook you always have been' I said touching his cheek then grabbing his chin gently.
'T-thanks hyung' he said while smiling I let go of his wrists trailing my hand down to his hips I grabbed him by there he blushed alittle making me smirk. I picked him up making him squeak he was still pinned against the door he had his hands on my shoulder and his knees were on my waist I looked up directly into his eyes and he looked back at me.

He cupped my cheeks and smiled I leaned closer to his ear whispering 'you belong only to me' I said licking his ear lop he giggled 'of course I belong to you' he said kissing my cheek making me soft. He leaned in and kissed me which I returned. He grabbed my nape as I held him tightly by his inner thighs. He pulled away and smiled 'what do you want to?' I asked 'Uhh you can play overwatch?' I nodded and he smiled 'okay you can play on my laptop and I will play on my phone' 'but you have the same acc on your laptop and phone' 'don't worry I can change them' (Okay guys so um in overwatch I don't know if you can really change your accounts or not but uh iam no game expert but it's just a ff so just pretend yea?).

I placed him down and he went into the room and then came back with his laptop 'okay come sit down' he said placing the laptop on the table I went and sat down beside him he opened his laptop and the game was already on he went to game settings went to accounts and switched them. He pulled his phone out inviting me to the game which I joined 'why do you have 2 accounts?' I asked placing the laptop on my lap and leaning back 'I don't know it's for emergency' I nodded and got ready.

We got in the game and everything started. 2 hours later 'Okay 1 more game' 'baby no that's what you said 2 hours ago no more we will do something else' he pouted 'wanna watch Netflix?' He said closing his phone and putting the laptop on charging 'okay sure' he opened Netflix on his laptop and placed it on his lap and leaned on to my chest resting I wrapped my arm around his waist locking it with my other arm. 'Horror movie?' He asked and I nodded he clicked on horror movies and many movies appeared. I told him a movie name and he searched it up and it came he clicked and pressed start and it started.

In the middle of the movie.

Suddenly a scary scene came up making both of jump and scream he paused the movie and sighed 'it's too horror' he said looking at me 'I know' I pressed resume and it started again. We were at the end and another scary scene came we both got scared again he closed his laptop immediately 'no more' he said placing his laptop aside turned around to face me and snuggling close to me I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft hair. 'What do you wanna do now?' 'You know what let's just continue the movie' he said letting go of me picking his laptop opening it and resuming the movie.

I hugged him tightly making him giggle. 20 more minutes later. 'That was so scary' he said closing his laptop I nodded agreeing 'what now?' He said sitting up in my lap. 'Wait 1 min I will think' I said looking up at the ceiling I smirked and looked back at him he tilted his head and looked at me.

(Yes jungkook switched his position he was now facing taehyung)

I caraessed his cheeks softly 'what should we do now?' He said grabbing my Hand holding it. He let go of hand and I pulled him closer our stomachs were almost touching he blushed and looked at me. I touched his waist going up alittle by every time he blinked. I was in the middle of his back making circles 10 seconds later I was on top of him teasing him 'h-hyung d-dont touch t-them p-please' he said while gulping I smirked and touched them making him moan. I was teasing him by touching his nipples. 'Ahhh' he let out a moan making me stop.

I looked at him and kissed his forhead and suddenly

*poof*

His shirt was gone I had complete view of his abs chest his sides small waist. He blushed so hard and gritted his teeth together gently I picked him up placing him on my lap and kissing his neck sucking on it Leaving marks behind 'ah taehyung' he moaned as grabbed on to my shoulder. I had already left dark big hickeys on his neck today and now iam leaving light ones. I go down to his collar bone and started sucking roughly 'Ahhh' I started leaving hickeys on his both collarbones.

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook bit his bottom lip as taehyung went down to his chest leaving wet kisses going to jungkooks nipples leaving kisses and small marks there. He leaned closer to jungkooks ear 'iam sorry baby but this is nothing iam just waiting for you to allow me to fuck the shit out of you' 'waiting for to tell me to leave love marks on your milky legs and body' taehyung roaming his hand down to jungkooks ass. Jungkook didn't say anything to his mate just observing his actions.

Taehyung squeezed jungkooks ass making him moan 'Ahhh t-taehyung' he moaned out taehyung licked his lips looking at jungkook. He pulled jungkook into a hug which jungkook quickly returned by hugging him back

'I love you babybunny'

'I love you too daddy'

And with that jungkook drifted into dreamland. Taehyung didn't expect jungkook to say daddy but he was happy he smiled to himself and looked at his lover who had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Taehyung picked his shirt up and putting it back onto jungkook he kissed his baby's head and picked him up carrying him to his and jimin's room he placed jungkook down opening the white soft blanket and covering jungkook with it. He took of his shoes and laid with jungkook on the bed. He wasn't gonna lie the bed was really comfortable he was also starting to feel sleep he wrapped his arm around jungkook as jungkook snuggled closer to his chest. And soon enough he found himself a sleep.

😀😀another update byeeee 😀 😀 💚 💚