Back home pt 2

Jungkooks P.O.V

We both walk down stairs wearing our clothes and stuff. 'Breakfast or no?' Taehyung asks. 'Later we have stuff to do' I say he nods and we both walk outside. 15 minutes later we are in the car. 29 minutes later. We get our of the car and I can feel shiver running down my spine 'Hey it will be fine' Taehyung says as he rubs my back 'yes you are are right it will be fine' 'do you have the keys?' Taehyung asks. 'No we will have to break the door' taehyung nods. We both walk upstairs. We reach the door. Taehyung looks at me 'come on do it' I say as step back. He sighs. 1st kick 2nd kick 3rd the door slammed open with the lock now being broken.

I  slowly clap 'okay let's go' he says as he steps in. We both enter the room we both cough.  'Hyung we broke the door how am I gonna be safe' he opens his mouth then closes it. 'We will think about that later' he says as he opens my room door. I open my closet to take some clothes ripped blue jeans and a red hoodie. I place them on the bed 'hyung I need to take a shower just wait 5 to 6 minutes' he nods and sits down.

I search for my towel in the closet 'found it' I mumble under my breath. I pick my clothes up and to in the bathroom. 6 minutes later I come out. 'Hyung Iam done' I say as I crouch down in front of my closet opening a drawer taking some socks out.

I felt foot steps behind me they were getting closer.

He crouched behind me.

I sat down with my legs crossed still looking for my socks.

I felt breathing on my ear I blushed. 

I finally found my socks. I felt a hand on my waist. 'Hyung?' I felt a kiss lay on my nape making me blushing. 'I will be waiting in the living room' he huskily said in my ear then got up and walked out. I work my socks and slid my feet in my sneakers. I got up and walked out of my room. 'Hyung?' I said as I stepped alittle closer to him. 'Hmm?' 'We can't leave like this the lock is broken and I don't have my keys'. I said grooming with my bangs. 'Call jin and namjoon hyung over'

Taehyung said moving my bangs alittle.

'You call then I don't have my phone remember?' I said smiling alittle. He nodded and pulled his phone put. Dialing a number on his phone. 'Come over to jungkooks apartment and bring jin hyung' and then the call ended. He tickled my chin making me smile. 30 minutes later I was sitting on the ground with my legs crossed and my hand on my cheek. Taehyung standing behind me with his arms crossed. I yawned and closed my eyes.

'Woah what happened?' Jin hyung asked as he stepped. I stood up and smiled 'well I didn't have the keys and we broke the door' I said 'all you guys have to do is stay here until we come back' taehyung said as he grabbed my hand and walked out. 'Bye hyungs' I said as taehyung dragged me outside. 

We went down and in his car.

15 minutes later.

We reach the mall. 'H-hyung?' I said with alittle sadness he hummed in response. 'N-nothing' we went up the elevator to 6th floor. We stepped out. We reach the electronics shop. We entered and went straight to the phone and tablets sections.  We searched for iPhone 11 'found it' I said as I pointed to the aisle 'okay let's go' he said as he grabbed my arm and walked over to the aisle.  'Excuse me?' Taehyung said to the person wearing a blue shirt and black jeans. 'Yes?' 'Iphone11' he nodded 'IPHONE11' he screamed to the other one.

He throws a box to him and he catches it 'is this handball or what?' I mumble to myself. 'Here it is sir ' he said as he smiled and handed taehyung the box. 'Let's go' he said as he walked in front and I followed behind. 'Jungkook?' Taehyung said as he pulled me beside him. 'Hmm yes?'

'Why do you look sad?'

'It's nothing hyung'

'Tell me jungkook' taehyung said in a serious voice.

'H-hyung I j-just F-feel l-like t-that iam a burden for you....y-you do everything for me p-protect me b-buy me things i-i don't deserve y-you' I said looking down while taehyung paid for the phone.

No response....

'Thank you' taehyung says while picking the fancy bag and handing it to me he swings his arm around my neck resting his arm on my shoulder. 15 minutes later we are back in the car now driving back to my place now. We haven't talked for the rest for the rest of the ride. We reach back at my apartment and go upstairs until we reach the door.'Okay thanks hyungs for staying you can leave now' I say smiling and putting the bag down. 'Okay bye now kookie' namjoon and Jin hyung says as they ruffle my hair and walk out.

I go to my room opening my closet and pulling laptop out I turn it on and see if it has battery and yes it does.

I come out and place the laptop down on the table taking the phone out of the bag opening it's box taking it out and it's lead and close the box. I connect it the lead to my laptop and phone it took 10 minutes to turn on. I make a glance at taehyung who is leaning against the wall one leg crossed in front of the other arms crossed over his chest and a blank face.

25 minutes later.

'Is everything updated?' I mumble to myself as I turn my phone on. 'Yes it is' I mumble again as remove the lead out of my computer and phone. I place it down and close my laptop. 'Hyung what's wrong?' I ask while looking at him. He looks back at me with a cold stare making me worry. He signals my to come over to him. I get up and slowly walk up to him as I reach him he walks into the bedroom and I follow.

As soon as I get it he closes the door and pins me against it with his hands holding both of my wrists. My eyes widen.

Taehyung's P.O.V

'H-HYUNG!?' he says in shock 'JEON JUNGKOOK WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT A BURDEN FOR ME!!!' I shout at him 'KEEP ON SAYING THAT EVERYBODY SAYS IT BECAUSE THEY FEEL PITY FOR ME NOTHING ELSE' he shouts back with tears in his eyes. 'JUNGKOOK IAM NOT LIKE THAT I DONT FEEL PITY FOR YOU I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT BEFORE TOO' I shout at as tighten my grip on his wrists. 'SHUT UP THATS WHAT THEY ALL SAY!!!' I growl and let go of his wrists he falls to the ground on his knees.

I call yoongi hyung 'hyung should I tell him?' I ask 'did you get into a fight with him?' 'Yes I did'

'This is the perfect timing taehyung tell him now'

'Okay bye and thanks' I end the call and slip it back into my pocket.

I turn around to see jungkook standing with red eyes. 'Jungkook listen-' I close my eyes when I heard his voice 'DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME' he shouted at me. I grab his wiast pinning him again. 'JEON JUNGKOOK LISTEN TO ME' he flicked at my voice. I stay a quiet for a second or two. All I can hear was his sobs and hiccups. 'Jungkook listen I would do anything for mate' I said while looking at him. 'So iam not your mate go to your mate and do these things to him/her' jungkook said with hiccup.

'Bunny you are my mate'

Welp here's a cliffhanger you guys are probably gonna hate me now lol byeee 😀 💚 💚 😀