Installation's pt2

'Bunny?' He looks up at me. 'Yes?' 'Nothing' I say as I look upwards at ceiling 'I wanted to kiss him so bad' I think to myself as I bottom lip . 'Tae you okay?' 'Ugh fuck it' I mumble under my breath. I look down back at him. I start giving him small and wet kisses. His face is all red and his cheeks are heated up. 'You are so short I have to bent down to give you kisses'. I say as I start to play with his ear. 'H-hyung s-stop y-you m-make me shyy' he says as he looks down and pouts. I smirk.

Yoongi's P.O.V

'I have installed the gps advice connected my phone with his now to put this camera in his room' I think to myself as I walk down the hallway. I see jimin standing there 'why would he come at this side of the school?' I think to myself as I frown alittle. 'Well nobody is here and nobody comes here perfect chance to flirt with him' I whisper to myself as I smirk. I walk over towards him and wrap my hand around his waist. 'Hm yoongi hyung?' 'Yes babyboy?' 'H-hyung d-dont ca-call me that' he says shyly. I ignore him and start kissing his nape then I start kissing and sucking on his nape I swing him around and suck on his neck. He let's out a soft moan. I smirk and look up at him. He is blushing crazily. 'H-hyung' 'don't be shy babyboy you will have to get use to it cuz this is gonna happen more often' I say as I smirk. I can see the worry in his eyes he is such a kind person cares for everyone 'thinking about my mate huh' I ask and he nods. 'Hey I said don't worry he hasn't found me yet I can do anything' I say while pulling him into a hug.

After university

Jungkooks P.O.V

I was back at my apartment I was changing into my clothes I was so tired that I didn't remember taehyung was gonna come over. I work a large hoodie and some boxers. It covers my boxers above my thigh it was perfectly in the middle. My legs were naked. (Guys imagine jungkook wearing extra large hoodie and some boxers.) I plop down on my bed and instantly fall asleep. 30 minutes later. I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I get up forgetting that my legs are naked. I open the door while rubbing my eyes I remember that my legs are naked. I slam the door shut while heavily breathing 'omg this so embarrassing I can't believe it' I say as I run to my room to wear some jeans. I take some jeans out and wear them quickly. I go back to the door and open it. I realized it's tae hyung. 'Stop smirking and come in you perver' I say while pouting angrily. So you were only wearing a hoodie huh?' He asks 'y-yes' I reply shyly while looking down. 'You looked cute in it' he says as he tickles my chin making me giggle. 'Ok so we need to work on your phone' he says 'I know that and it won't take long because luckily I saved all of my data on my computer so all we need to do is connect my lead to my phone and computer and download it' I say while smiling. 'What a smart bunny you are' 'okay sit I will be back'

I come back and sit down next to him I connect my lead to the laptop. 15 minutes later.'Finally it looked like it was never gonna happen' I say as I pull the lead out of the computer and phone 'it was only 15 minutes' I roll my eyes and open my phone. 'Yep everything is back' 'show me your phone for abit' he asks and I nod I give him my phone. He is doing some work 5 minutes later. 'Look do not delete this app not even by accident' I nod 'can I go into your room for a while?' He asks 'sure' he gets up and goes into my room.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I see a small table I pull out my camera and set it there 'good now I will always hear what he is doing' 'I have downloaded both of the apps on his phone now no need to worry' I say to myself while smirking 'who are you talking to hyung?' I turn to see jungkook standing there with his head tilted. He looked so cute he is fixing his bed. It is so cute how he is just standing on his bed fixing it. He had finished fixing his bed he gets down. 'Hyunggg?' I was zoned out. I grab his waist pulling him closer. 'You are so cute you know that right?' I say as I move his bangs to see his beautifull eyes.

'You make me hard bunny do you know difficult it is for me to control I could bang you right here right now' I say as I pin him against the wall one hand holding his hands above his head the other hand on his ass. 'The thing that makes me hard is everything especially your cute face those tempting lips those big doe eyes perfect cheeks and everthing' 'I want to fuck you so bad right now I want to hear those sinful noises coming from your mouth I want to spank you hard' I will be leaving love marks all over your body Iam gonna fuck you so hard that you are gonna beg me to stop' 'I would love to kiss your right now but sadly I cant cuz you are not gonna talk to me anymore' I say in a teasing tone but from the inside I knew he wanted Me to kiss him. I bit my bottom lip.

'Not gonna reply huh bunny?' I say while smirking 'well then let's do it the hard way' I threw him on the bed I walk over to wards the door and lock it. I walk back to the bed. 'There is no school tomorrow so you know I can tease as much as I want or who knows I might even fuck you' I hover on top of the innocent bunny. I place my thumb on his lip and start rubbing slowly. I sit up pulling him on to my lap. I bit his ear lop. 'Still not replying huh?' I say huskily and deeply in his ear. 'Fine then' my hand travels down to his ass 'last chance answer me' I say in his ear. I sigh. I smack his ass making him squeak loud enough for Me to hear. 'H-h-hyung' 'not hyung bunny say daddy and I will leave' no answer. My hand travels under his shirt I stop in the middle of his back and start making circles. 'Iam waiting babybunny' he blushes at the name. 'D-daddy' he says really shyly. I smirk. I peck his lips and walk back to the door I unlock it 'Bye babybunny' and with that I leave.

Jungkooks P.O.V

When he left. I get up to lock the door. I locked the main door and walk back into my room I lock the door. 'OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED DID MR.KIM JUST FLIRTED WITH ME HARD!? OMG HE SMACKED MY ASS AND PECKED ME LIPS HE WANTED TO FUCK ME HARD!?' 'well now that I think of it I really want him to fuck me' I say as I shake my head.

Okay guys I was gonna add alittle smut but you know jungkook dosent know he is taehyung's mate soo ;) just wait alittle 😉 now byee love ya 😀 😀 💚 💚