Raped and forgiveness

Jungkooks P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my front door. 'Who is it?' I ask while taking my keys 'open up' I freeze at the voice it was manager of the building the one who built this. I open the door. 'H-hello y-yeung how may I help you?' I ask with a scared tone.  'Jungkook you haven't paid the rent may i ask why?' He asks while grinning. 'Umm iam sorry it's just that iam having trouble with some stuff an-' he pushes me comes in and closes the door behind him. 'Y-yeung!?' 'Hmm babyboy you have been bad you need to be punished'......he says while smirking no no no this can't be happening I think to myself.

He pushes me on the couch and hovers on top of me.

He starts sucking on my neck tears immediately starts forming in my eyes I try to push me him but he's too strong. 'Jungkook don't even try' he says as he grabs both of my hands. He quickly strips me naked. 'Ohh what a hot body you have' he says while looking at me while his hand trails to my ass. He slaps my ass hard making me yelp.'SPEAK UP SLUT' he yells I start sobbing.

'Fine then iam gonna make you talk' he says as he adjusts himself in front of my hole.

'NO PLEASE DO-' 'AHHHHH' I scream as thrusts into me hard.

1-2 hours later. Jin jimin and y/n are on their way. 'JUNGKOOK!!' Jin hyung says as he slams open the door he runs to me and hugs me I cry as loudly as I can 'give me his clothes' jin says and y/n locks the door behind me. Jin hyung changes me. Jimin and y/n come up to me 'kookie kookie calm down hey how about me and y/n make you something to eat and then we can talk about this' I kept on crying on jins chest I just nod. 'Okay baby we will back'.

'HES A FUCKING SON OF A BITCH I WILL RIP HIM TO PIECES' Jin hyung shouts as he hugs jungkook even more tighter. 'Baby it's okay don't cry want me to call taehyung over' jin says as he runs his finger through my hair. I nod I really needed him here. 'Y/N' 'Yes hyung' 'call taehyung and tell him to come over quick' she nods and calls him. I ate something and went to my bedroom waiting for taehyung I don't know  why I wanted him even tho he hurted me.

Taehyung's P.O.V

'WHERE IS HE?' I ask while opening the door and it hits the wall. 'In his room go quick' jin hyung says his house  Is a mess. I run to his room as I hear the door getting locked again behind me. I open the door and close I walk over to his bed. I give him a bone breaking hug 'baby baby don't cry iam here now' I say as I wipe his tears. 'T-tae w-why?' He asks while sobbing. 'Baby please first I want to say something baby iam sorry for hurting you so bad I regretted afterwards I couldn't stop thinking about you please forgive me'

I say with a pleading tone. 'T-tae y-you a-are F-forgiven a-about i-it b-but w-why d-did h-?' 'Shh baby don't cry I just want you to tell me alittle about him and then I will handle everything' I say as pull him onto my lap. 'His name is yeung he controls this building you can say he's the one that built it he is 25 years old' he says as he calms down alittle.