-P U N I S H M E N T-

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was in taehyung's office since he called him in his office 'so bunny you hugged that girl and you are now friends with her too?' Taehyung said giving jungkook a angry and serious glare which made jungkook shrink 'she helped me because the laptop is important and I have work in it so she said it' jungkook said looking back at taehyung 'her helping you was fine BUT you hugging her laughing and giggling you really thought I wasn't gonna ask you about this' taehyung said walking towards jungkook and slammed him against the wall hardly making jungkook whine 'ANSWER ME!' Taehyung shouted which made to jungkook flinch '...h-hyung i-i a-am s-sorry p-please don't be angry' jungkook said as he looked down in sadness....Taehyung leaned closer to his ear and whispered 'no baby iam really angry you call me daddy in bed from now onwards and now you are gonna be punished' taehyung said wrapping his arm around jungkooks waist and using his other hand to caraess jungkooks soft cheek. He just looked back at tae as he gulped with fear in his eyes. Taehyung attacked jungkook soft flesh lips by kissing him roughly he bit the bunny's bottom lip hardly which made jungkook to gasp and open his mouth taehyung took this opportunity and slid his tongue inside his mouth.

He slid his tongue inside his mouth exploring his warm cavern taehyung licked jungkooks tongue which made him to release a small whimper. Taehyung his hand down to jungkooks ass squeezing it 'ahh' jungkook let out a small moan taehyung smirked and pulled away and looked at jungkooks swollen lips which were red and had saliva on them. Taehyung then attacked jungkooks neck leaving dark hickeys taehyung smirked and kissed his jawline softly then going back down again to his neck covering the other side of his neck with hickeys.

'Ngh' jungkook whined out cutely. Taehyung went to jungkooks collarbone biting,sucking,kissing,licking he pulled away from jungkooks neck and looked at the masterpiece he created on jungkooks neck.......his whole right collarbone was covered with A HUGE HICKEY taehyung smirked 'pretty baby' he said licking his lips. Taehyung grabbed jungkooks chin and made him look up towards the ceiling......Taehyung kissed jungkooks neck alittle roughly he did it all over his hickeys......'a-ahhh' jungkook let another small moan again. He lifted jungkooks ripped sweater upwards till he could see his abs......He did really quickly jungkook blushed really hard when taehyung took off his shirt leaving him shirtless. Since he covered jungkooks neck it was time for his body he started kissing jungkooks chest sucking licking 'ahh t-tae' jungkook kept on releasing small moans.

As taehyung started leaving dark hickeys over his chest licking down to his abs biting and kissing taehyung looked back at jungkook who had some tears in his eyes because of the biting. He touched jungkooks fishnets pulling them up and down alittle softly. He smirked and kept on doing his work. Taehyung went to his side and sucked really roughly and bited him 't-taehyung ahh' he moaned out while softly tugging on his mates hair.  Taehyung looked up and stood up and looked down at jungkook with the a rough glare he grabbed jungkook by the ass picking him up jungkook squeaked and wrapped his arms around taehyung's  neck quietly sobbing. Taehyung walked towards his table and sat him down and looked at him he turned jungkook into a mess within a minute.

Taehyung took of his black jacket and threw it aside then took of his white shirt that had a green design on top of it jungkook blushed really hard and got really shy too....Taehyung smirked and bit his bottom lip ' he lifted jungkook face up and leaned closer to his ear whispering huskily and deeply with his voice 'you have been a bad bunny haven't ya?' No reply taehyung growled he grabbed jungkooks jeans and fishnets and pulled them down jungkook turned into shades of red and pink he pulled his jeans and fishnets down till jungkooks thigh. Then he pulled his pants jungkook thought he was gonna faint he bit his bottom lip.

Now that jungkook and taehyung's pants were pulled down. He then slowly pulled his boxers down and grabbed jungkook by his waist whispering again 'you are gonna regret hugging that girl' taehyung said as he added a finger in jungkooks tight hole 'ahhhh d-daddy' 'fuck say that again' he said adding a second finger slowly pulling them in and out 'D-daddy a-ahhh' taehyung moved his fingers inside jungkooks hole and added a third finger 'Ahhh t-tae' taehyung growled and moved his three fingers alittle faster.

He removed his three fingers and instantly added his huge cock inside jungkooks tight whole 'A-AHHHH D-DADDY!!~' jungkook moaned out loudly taehyung smacked jungkooks ass 'AHHH D-DADDY W-W-' jungkook wasn't able to finish his sentence when tae cut him off 'you fucking belong to me nobody else you are my damn fucking mate don't you dare get fucking close to that  girl GOT IT!?' Taehyung shouted 'got it' as he spanked jungkooks ass again 'y-yes d-daddy i-i A-AHHH' jungkook moaned out gain tears rolling down his Red cute cheeks eyes also red lips swollen hickeys all over his body jungkook grabbed on to taehyung's bicep and the other other hand on his shoulder for support as he let out loud moans 'You WHAT!?' Taehyung said slamming into the poor boy harder which made jungkook to cry even more 'd-daddy I-i understand' jungkook felt a knot in his stomach and he knew what it was.

'I-iam gonna cum' he said pressing fingers on taehyung's shoulder 'hold it for me' taehyung spanked jungkook again.

After a few more thrusts

Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore

'D-daddy'  jungkook said as some more tears rolled down his cheeks taehyung was going to heard and rough he was thrusting at an animalistic speed 'what bunny?' He said as he squeezed jungkook ass 'c-can i-i cum p-please?' Jungkook said in pleading tone 'no' taehyung said hitting jungkook prostrate which made him to scream 'AHHH D-DADDY I-I C-CANT' taehyung then also felt a knot in his stomach he smirked 'beg for me to let you cum' taehyung placing his other hand on kookie ass 'D-DADDY PLEASE PLEASE I-IAM S-SORRY!!' jungkook wouldn't really give two shits right if the students heard them he just wanted to cum rlly desperate.

'Cum baby' and with jungkook released him cum taehyung came inside him filling him up jungkook collapsed right onto taehyung and fell asleep. Taehyung smiled and whispered in his ear 'well done baby'

3 hours later

Jungkook opened his eyes to the sound of the bell he sat up and pulled his phone out 12 o'clock

Jungkooks P.O.V

I remembered everything something came in my mind 'did the students hear us!? What will happen to taehyung's reputation!?' I couldn't stop thinking and worst of all I was gonna be bullied more I looked around but didn't see taehyung I felt a pair of arms around me 't-taehyung' I asked and he hummed back I  response 'did someone hear us?' I asked I was a scared 'no baby walls are soundproof' I smiled to myself but then felt pain in back I whimpered which made taehyung to wrap his arms around me more strongly not letting me go. 'T-tae you were really hard'

'It was your punishment babybunny you were amazing but just don't get too close to the students I don't like it' Taehyung said softly stroking my stomach 'do you want to go you have free period or you want to stay?' He asked placing his 20 cm hand on my thigh 'g-go h-hyung' he used his other hand and turned my face he pecked my lips and then kissed trailing his hand down to my fishnets playing with them alittle.

He pulled away and let go of me he kissed my cheek and I got up 'b-bye hyung' 'Bye bunny' he said smirking. I blushed and left I got outside of the office and I was fine there not much students I took the right and entered the main hallway I saw jimin standing there tired and fucked up 'did he get fucked too?' I thought to myself I fixed my bag and walked to him 'what happened to you' I asked he looked at me 'after you left yoongi called and went too hard' he said smiling 'so you got punished huh?' He said as he chuckled I nodded and smiled.