his death.....

Third person P.O.V

It's had been today and jungkook couldn't have been more happier with taehyung. He loves him to the moon and back.....

They are all hanging out at the mall right when suddenly....

'AHHHHH HELP!' everybody who heard the scream turned towards the location it was a girl she being held by man who was probably in his 30's.... jungkook looked around a he was in shock many other people in black suits were now there...

'Get behind us' Hoseok demanded jungkook jin jimin and y/n got behind their alphas... Taehyung who had a bluetooth device in his ear he spoke 'get in the mall Right now it's an emergency' he called his all best fighters of his pack....Suddenly the people in black suits started attacking other people the 4 alphas took their gun out and start defending them selves and their omega's.... 'JIN JUNGKOOK JIMIN AND Y/N BEHIND THE WALL GO!!' Namjoon shouted jimin grabbed jungkooks hand but removed his grip 'Bunny I will be fine now go...' taehyung said kissing the younger forehead....

Jin grabbed the younger hand and ran behind the wall..... 'they are gonna be fine jungkookie in promise. ..' y/n said hugging.... Taehyung's people appeared and started helping the alphas. This went for a whole 10 minutes jungkook peeked alittle and his went wide..

When he someone pointing a gun at taehyung he was about to pull the trigger but jungkook ran 'JUNGKOOK NO!!' Jin shouted and ran behind him jungkook went and back hugged taehyung.....Taehyung's eyes went wide.... The 3 other alphas and omega's in shock with tear in their eyes....

Taehyung turned around and grabbed jungkook and started crying his eyes out he placed the younger on the ground and wrapped his arms around him 'I love you kim taehyung my alpha....' those were the last words of jungkook before he stopped breathing....he was in the back three times and in those three times one bullet went and hit jungkook right in the back where his heart his...

'BABY NO!!!'

'jungkook...'

'....'

Jin dropped to his knees yoongi namjoon hoseok stood their in shock jimin was in shock while crying his eyes put with his hand on his mouth y/n couldn't believe what was happening...

Taehyung hugged the younger tightly crying his eyes out....

Taehyung looked at the younger 'I love you too baby always....'

A person who just got his happiness lost it......

Again....