*Naib x reader*: Annoying

POV Naib
It's been a little while since I'm sitting alone at the table. I must say it's quite late. Everyone went to sleep not too long ago. Well I'm saying that I'm alone because I can't consider Aesop as someone that is keeping me company. You can easily forget him even if he is sitting right next to you.

- Tap... Tap... Tap

Oh no... not again...
I turn around to see that stupid little... girl limping on her wooden cane toward the bathroom. When she sees me shooting her another death glare, her eyes widen.
- What is your excuse this time?

- Nothing! I-I need to go get some water... I can right?
I can't stand her anymore. How many times did I tell her not to walk on her injured leg? I get up and walk toward her. Without saying anything, I grab her and put her over my shoulder making sure not to hurt her leg even more.

I leave her cane behind in the living room not wanting her to come back here again. I feel her gripping my shirt as if she thought I was about to throw her out of the window. She is annoying, but not that much.

- N-Naib? Where are you bringing me? Please put me down somewhere where I won't need to walk much...

She is saying that, but she still found the strength to walk to the living room 5 times already. Using my foot, I open the door that leads to her room and put her down gently on the bed.

- Uh... thank you

I look at her confused features and bent down to her level, kissing her lips quickly,

- I'm saying it to you one last time, stay here.

I quickly leave the room without even a look over my shoulder and I close her door behind me. I return to the living room, where Aesop is still reading his book. I sit on the sofa before sighing. She can be so exasperating sometimes...

- She is going to come back, you know? Says the embalmer

I don't answer hearing that sound again.

- Tap... Tap... Tap...

I turn around once more, to see her again just behind us like she is hiding. I'm about to go crazy when she whispers seeming a bit embarrassed

- Can I have another kiss? I can't sleep Naib...

-
Sorry I know it's short, but I'll try to write longer stories in the future...

Hope you liked it!-^-