+Seer x reader+: Pity

In this story, you are hunter
(Y/W) = your weapon
-
Now, it's all finish. Your (Y/W) pierce trough the thin fabric of the seer's cape, hurting his shoulder. The young man scream in pain, trying to cover his wound with his now bloodied hand. Tears are flowing on your cheeks when the poor boy collapse right before the dongeon.

- I'm so sorry! I'm so terribly sorry!

You kneel down beside him, trembling not really knowing what to do. Without warning in a suddenly wave of pity for the survivor, you hug him. You found him really weak, but he still find the strength to push you away. Even with his blindfold on, you could see how panicked he was.

- You'll see your fiancée again, I promise, but you need to let me help you now.

You knew that all the other hunters would laugh at you if you wouldn't be able to get all of the survivors during the game, but that was nothing compared to what the owner of the manor would do to you Or the hunters that would loose. Nobody knew what happened to them, but they never came back. You can't cry anymore, having cried all of your tears during that horrible game.

You had hurt them all, but not enough so it would be dangerous for their lives. It was way too painful to see them suffer like this. You turn him around so he could be leaning on his back, before undoing the scarf over his head. You wouldn't touch his blindfold. You knew he was already mad at you and taking it off wasn't something that you thought would make him calmer or safer here around you.

Even with him struggling and grumbling things, that you were sure, were nothing like thanks, you manage to uncover his shoulder still bleeding from the wound. You gently touch it, surprised of how soft his skin was feeling under your fingers.

At his waist, you can see a medical kit that all survivors are equipped with before every matches. Seeing the disinfectant and the bandages in the little pocket, you grab them, before putting a bit on the wound so it wouldn't get worse, at least until he could see that doctor. He winces in pain. While bandaging his shoulder, he turns around so he can face you.

- You... all are horrible... all of you... every single one of you. Helping me won't make any difference.

What he is saying to you, hurts, but you can't really blame him for it. You know that what you are doing is bad, but you both want something. You both want something so bad that you are willing to do or to risk horrible things to have it.

- You know I could just leave you there and let you bleed out on the ground?

The seer stops moving, suddenly scared. You finish to bandage his shoulder easily since the seer calmed down, probably a bit more grateful of your help and realizing his chance.

- You... you are not a real hunter. You got emotions.

You keep quiet, knowing that sparing him won't spare you. You just couldn't kill them. It was too much for you. You stay still, watching him difficultly stand up
and walk to the dongeon right in front of him.

Before disappearing into the hole in the ground, he turns back to look at you.

- Thank you.