*+Aesop x reader+*: Crazy

"T-They're going to get us! They're going to kill us Aesop! Y-you saw what they did to Tracy right? We will be just like her if we stay here. We're all dead..."

Suddenly, you feel his hand on your back, gently doing circles over the rough fabric of your uniform. He puts a hand on your head, playing a bit with your (h/c) locks with his fingers. You slowly come back to the reality, realizing what is around you. Who is around you. Aesop. Your world. The only thing that is keeping you from going completely crazy in this damned place.

The way they were supposed to treat you, the treatments that they were supposed to give you, were only making it worse. It was more like experimenting than healing. Aesop loved you, you knew it, he just never told you because he was way too timid and not too good with socializing. You bury your face into his chest, smelling his delicate scent. Disinfectant? The characteristic scent of that horrible place? Or was it citrus? You couldn't tell, but you always loved his scent from the day you've met him. You loved him. Yeah you really did.

- Shhh my dear. Calm down. You know what to do what it happens hum? You take deep breaths and you go see Eli, Tracy, Norton... or mine like you chose today.

You keep your mouth shut, but you badly want him to know that you'll never go hug someone else. His arms warming you up, you slowly stop shivering.

Aesop pushes you slowly and slides the sleeve of your dirty uniform back on your shoulder, that, back when you were panicking, slid down your arm. The back of your uniform is alway open. You always dress up alone in the morning for obvious reasons, but it seems like this uniform has been made so nobody could tie it up alone. The zipper is too low for you to reach with your hands and it's pretty humid in the building all day long. You always feel like your skin is suffocating under the cotton fabric. You only wrap the leather belt around your waist and your hips and put back your sleeves that are falling off all day, on your shoulders.

- I'm here to help you (Y/N). I'll heal you, I promise.

His hand that was slowly caressing your back, slides to your messy and unclean hair. Nobody take the time to wash you up or make sure that all people are happy to live here in prison. Because of that, your hair need to wait at least one week before they can be free from dust and sweat.

Luckily, he does not seem to have noticed the unclean state your hair are in and keep wrapping them around his fingers before letting them fall again on your face. You hear the metal door at the back of the room squeak open, a sign that the guard of your cell is trying to ruin the happy moment you are sharing with him. They let you see Aesop only because he is the only one here that can calm you down during your panic attacks.

- No... please let me stay, I don't want to go...

You see the shadow of the guard on the white wall in front of you. This shadow is the shadow of the one who is supposed to help you heal your mind, the way you think they say, but you, you know who is the one who will heal you. Aesop. Aesop is the only one who can help you.

- Well, (Y/N) I see that you are more calmer now. Could you go back to your room?

No you don't want to go back to your room since that empty, lonely and cold place doesn't look like a room at all. You firmly grab Aesop's shirt no wanting to go back yet. He pushes you gently so you can look at him in the eyes.

- You should go back to your room, I don't want him to hurt you. I promise that I'll come back and that we will be able to see each other again soon okay?

You are a bit hurt to hear him say that, but after thinking about it for a little longer, you come to the conclusion that he must have a good reason to leave you like that. Unable to think more of what to do next, you leave the cell taking one last glance at Aesop, hoping that he will keep his promise.