Let's Talk About All Those Things We Shouldn't Talk About

(A/N: I love Isaak to pieces, and don't think he would do this irl. Just for the sake of the story.)

Johnny POV

"Hey Kenzie," I greet my best friend when she FaceTime's me.

"Sup John?" Isaak, her boyfriend of three months, says, nodding weirdly.

"Nothing much. How's LA?" I ask the couple.

"Boring without you and Lauren," Kenzie admits and I laugh.

"I'll be there in a week, Kenz," I remind her. That's a lie though. I'm surprising her by coming on Thursday.

"What about me?" Lauren, my sister, asks, pretending to be sad.

"I'm better," I proclaim and everyone laughs when Isaak takes a big gulp of Coke. That's his tell when he's nervous about something.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Kenzie asks him, concern evident in her voice.

"Nothing. At least, nothing you say on FaceTime with Johnny Orlando," Isaak mumbles.

"I'm walking away!" I exclaim, and they both laugh. It's like I'm third wheeling.

Walking just far away that they can't see me but I can hear and see what's going on, I stand there and here Isaak nervously start talking again. "Do we have to do this with your FaceTime on?" He asks.

Kenzie, who probably knows that I'm standing there, listening, nods. "Yes, we do. If you dump me or something, Johnny will probably be able to hear and I won't be able to tell him myself," she explains and his face falls.

"Johnny, Johnny Johnny. For once, I'd like it to be about me, not him!" Isaak yells, and even I take a step back. That is one scary child.

"Babe, calm down. What's this about?" Kenzie asks calmly, touching his arm to try and calm him down.

"I won't calm down, Mackenzie! You two clearly have feelings for each other, and I'm your distraction! Okay? He likes you, and you like him, and I'm done being the second option!" He continues at an even louder volume.

I did say trying to calm him down.

"That thought is hilarious, Isaak. I don't like John like that, and he doesn't like me like that either, okay? I promise," she assured him patiently.

"I don't care what you promise, okay? For the past three weeks, you've been so excited about Johnny and Lauren coming that you completely ignored me! I tried to call you, and you'd say that you were on the phone with Johnny! If I wanted to hang out, you were texting them, or with Annie! It's like you have no time for me anymore and I'm not dealing with that," Isaak shouts at her loud enough to send Maddie, her sister, and Lauren down the stairs.

"Stop yelling at Kenzie!" The duo shout at Isaak, whether it be through a phone or in real life.

"Why? Why should I stop yelling at her? I'm saying facts!" He shouts.

"Isaak Presley, what the hell is wrong with you to yell at my sister like that? Tell us what you're really thinking about before I kick you out of this house," Maddie shouts at him.

"Fine! I'm breaking up with Kenzie! There! Are you happy now?" Isaak shouts and I have the sudden urge to fight him.

"Isaak, I don't even care anymore! I'm so tired of your constant outbursts whenever I'm not spending every second of the day with you! Maybe I have a life that doesn't revolve around you!" Mackenzie finally breaks and shouts back at him.

"My outbursts? Please! I'm rightfully upset that I don't feel like I have a girlfriend! I feel like you're avoiding me, and cutting down communication, and I'm done with it!" The black haired boy screams.

"I'm cutting down communication?!‽ You're the one who avoids my texts, calls, and whenever we schedule something, you cancel at the last minute! But please, tell me how I'm the problem in this relationship," Kenzie shouts back sarcastically.

"Gladly! You're a horrible girlfriend, never make time for me spontaneously, and on top of that, you ignore me!" He keeps shouting at her and I really want to punch his face in.

"You know what? I'm done arguing. Either talk to me like a big boy, or don't talk to me at all," Kenzie decides, sitting down in her chair.

"Please! Are you on your period or some shit? Because you're acting super moody right now and I'm just jealous of how much time you spend ignoring me for Johnny!" Isaak yells and I'm going to make him rue today when I get to LA in two days.

"Do not accuse me of that just because I'm not agreeing with everything you say, Isaak! Now, we can settle this like adults or you can be a big baby and keep yelling because I don't agree with you on everything," Kenzie says, steel tone.

"I'm not being a big baby! I'm being honest!" Isaak exclaims and that is the last straw.

"What the hell, Presley? I thought you were a decent guy for my best friend. I thought you loved her. You literally spent five minutes degrading her, because I'm friends with her. I apologize for nothing. Go. Away. Now," I say, fire in my eyes and an ice cold tone. I'm more mad than I ever have been at anyone or anything right now.

"Fine. I'll leave. Not like you'll give a shit anyway. This just makes it easier for you two to get together," he mutters, but I can hear it. Anger is coursing through my veins right now.

As soon as he storms off, Kenzie seems to realize what happened. "Did we just break up?" She asks, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"I think so, Mack Z. I'm sorry I didn't step in, but I knew you could hold your own," Maddie says, pulling her sister in for a hug.

"Thanks Mads," she says, and rolls her eyes at the old nickname.

"Kenzie, don't waste your precious tears on him. He doesn't deserve them. I think you two were toxic," I inform her, and she nods slowly in agreement.

"Ugh! I just wish you two were here right now so we could eat ice cream on the couch and watch shitty movies and John would steal all the blankets and Lauren would take half of the food," she sighs, and I frown.

"We'll be there soon, and we'll do all those things then, okay?" I compromise.

-------

I highly doubt Kisaak is like this irl but I felt like putting it in the book. Guess I'm in an angsty mood.

This is the second version, because the other one I didn't really like.

Qotw: What is your favorite color?

Aotw: Probably mauve

Later loves,

~Ry