It's Not About Right Or Wrong, It's About What We Love

Kenzie POV

"I want Jenzie to happen so much and I feel like it will now that we get through this plan, which shall be continued tomorrow," Lauren whispers to me and I roll my eyes.

"Laur, no, it's not going to happen. And even if it did, you shouldn't be encouraging this! Besides, we have no clue what John said. Maybe he doesn't like me, and instead he likes Nads,"  I sigh dramatically and she rolls her eyes with the rest of the girls.

"One, gross. I do not like Johnny Orlando, thank you VERY much. Two, you two are definitely going to be dating. I highly doubt that he doesn't like you," Nadia fake vomited when she said the not liking Johnny thing, which is understandable. Well, kind of. I like him, but for years, I convinced myself that I didn't, that I would never like him. We made a fricking pact!

"Sis, shut up. You definitely like him," Ruby Rose says, and my eyebrows arch in confusion. Wait, what? I thought Nads didn't like anybody, at least, not anybody I knew. If she does like him, I do not blame her. After all, he is pretty cute. And sweet. And the greatest best friend ever. And nice, and a good singer, and I'm rambling.

"You okay?" Nadia's sharp, defensive voice pulls me out of my thoughts on why Johnny is amazing. "I do not, nor will I ever, like Johnny Orlando. He's like my brother, and I would probably be attacked by an entire fandom."

"Are you sure, Nads? Because if you do like him, it's okay. I can back off. You two would look cute together," I sadly say, fake smiling. My tone is unreadable, except for Lauren and Johnny. I would sacrifice my happiness for my friends any day of the week.

"Kenzie, of course I'm sure. I ship Jenzie, you know that. You cannot ship something while having a crush on one of the people in the ship. That breaks all the rules," Nadia pulls me in for a hug, her rose perfume invading my senses. She's not lying, I can tell. When Nadia lies, she gets her nose scrunched up, and it wasn't.

"Well, I mean, I don't even know if Johnny likes me back. It could be that he's just a natural flirt, or just sees me as a sister, or something," I ramble, trying to push the idea that Jenzie might happen out of their heads.

"Take it from a girl who just got an amazing boyfriend," Annie gazes longingly at Asher, heart eyes very visible, same for him. They're too cute, I can't take it. I feel extraordinarily single right now. "You need to tell him. I don't care if you don't want to, it's 2020, you can ask him out yourself. Besides, I happen to have a boyfriend who I'm pretty sure would do anything to make me happy, even if it means telling secrets."

"You are the best!" I squeal, getting stared at by all of the boys. "Proceed with talking about whatever it is you were."

"You just realized this?" She jokingly asks, pulling me in for a hug.

"You do know that Jenzie's going to happen, right?" Maddie asks me, and I nod convincingly. I am going to get Johnny by the time this plan ends.

🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

Short but sweet and quality.

Later loves,

~Ry