I Hear Everything You Saying, Saying 'Bout Us

Kenzie POV

"Where are we going?" I ask Lauren after breakfast. She "kidnapped" me for her surprise. She picked out my outfit and did my hair and makeup. I'm seriously concerned where we're going.

"Just somewhere fun, with the gang. Don't worry; Isaak and Asston aren't invited," she smiles evilly. Dear God, what is she planning?

"Damn, I haven't heard Ashton's name in a long time. Thanks for bringing up my terrible taste in boys," I say sarcastically.

"I take offense!" Hayden shouts from wherever he's hiding. Of course Laur wrapped him into her plan.

"I'm not counting you in this, Hay! I had higher standards when I dated you," I reply and Johnny laughs.

"Yeah, high enough to date Annie's ex," he giggles like a five year old.

"I was twelve!" Annie replies, flipping him off. She's a very genuine person; you know where you stand with her.

"Oh shut up! You know you love me!" Hayden smirks, and she rolls her eyes.

"Suuuure," she assures him sarcastically. They're like brother and sister, only weirder.

"Go make out with Asher or something, Anns," he suggests, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Go to hell!" Asher shouts from the living room, and Maddie laughs.

"Where do you think he came from, idiot?" Maddie offers, putting a sleep mask over my eyes. Holy shit, am I about to get kidnapped?

"When a mommy and a daddy really love each other, th-" Johnny starts, and I laugh.

"Johnny Orlando, shut the hell up and go to church," I urge, cutting him off.

"Never, Ziegler," he laughs and I flip him off. "Love you too!"

"Jenziexscqueeze me?" Everyone else shouts while John and I laugh our asses off.

"English please," Nadia requests. Holy hell, how many people are here? Jeez Louise, we're at like 20 people.

"How many dumbasses are at my house today?" I ask, jokingly.

"About 20, Kenz. I, clearly, am not included in them," Emily says, and I try to hug her.

"Wrong person, but I do love getting hugs, dummy," Hayden laughs and I flip him off before trying to get to Em. I want to hug her.

In the end, she walks over and hugs me.

"Now, you remember how I woke you up at 9 this morning, talking about my Jenzie dream?" Lauren asks and I nod. That was pretty weird and I was tired.

"Well, I decided to recreate the dream, and so, here we are, location one: your garage. Now, in this part of the dream, you two admitted that you had feelings for one another to the same gender, on opposite sides. So, boys, go to the other side of the garage."

I mean, yes, I do have feelings for Johnny, but do I want to admit them?

"Do you like him, Kenz?" Annie asks, and I stand still, frozen as a statue. I have to figure out whether I want to tell them that I like Johnny or not.

"You do, don't you?" Nadia asks, and I still don't answer the girls.

"Yes," I admit. A shriek comes out of Lauren and Maddie, earning a confused stare from the guys.

"Shut up!" Ruby Rose whisper yells at them and I laugh. Who would've thought that the youngest would be the most sane of us all?

"Thank you, R squared. Anyways, you two are too much." I smile, almost laughing. Most girls would be grossed out that their bestie likes their brother, but Lauren's encouraging this to holy hell. It's concerning.

--

Johnny POV

"Okay, I think it's pretty damn clear that John and Kenz like each other. So, Johnny, do you like her?" Hayden asks, taking the lead.

"Can't we talk about Ashannie?" I ask, blushing slightly. No, I'm not going to pretend that I don't, but I don't want to answer the question.

"Shut up, Juanny. I have a plan for that," Asher lightly punches me in the shoulder.

"Fine. I like her, okay? But it's obvious she doesn't like me, so stop worrying about it," I frown, as Hayden just gets a stupid smile on his face.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down. You like her?!" Asher asks, raising his voice.

"Shut up! But yes, I do like Kenzie," I admit, glaring slightly at Asher.

"I knew it! Give me $20 right now, Hay!" Asher smirks victoriously.

"Fine. Here's your money. So, what's your plan to get Annie?" Hayden grumbles, handing him a twenty.

"That shall be commencing in three, two, one," he counts down before Kenzie walks over to us, leading the girls.

"Hi." She says to me, blushing slightly, but that could be her blush, I'm not sure.

"Hey." I reply, smiling.

"Hi Annie," Ash smiles at the brunette.

"Hi Asher," she replies, blushing a little.

"Can we cut the crap and the two of you just date already?" Hay interrupts, and the rest of us laugh uncomfortably.

"I like you a lot. Wanna be my girlfriend?" Asher asks her, nervousness evident in his tone.

"I was just about to ask you to be my boyfriend, so sure," Annie smiles and we all whoop and smile.

"Finally! Now all we need is to get Jenzie together and all will be right in the world!" Lauren and Maddie smile.

👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺

Did you miss me? :)

I'm really bored rn, ngl.

Later loves,

~Ry