What If I Told You I Like You

Kenzie POV

It's exhausting being a teenage girl, especially when you're famous and have a boyfriend. Most people don't know we're dating yet, but today we're making a public appearance together i.e. an interview q&a thing for Lauren and Maddie's respective YouTube channels verse Ashannie. It's a big deal.

So today, I put on my makeup, do my hair, and dress in a normal manner; jeans and a crop top. All of the girls are dressed in similar outfits, which we laugh at the realization of.

"Hey everyone! Welcome back to my channel, which I am posting on again. You're welcome," Maddie smiles and I laugh loudly. "Today, we are playing a couple's game with Lauren Orlando and Hayden Summerall, Asher Angel and Annie LeBlanc, and Johnny Orlando and Kenzie Ziegler, my sister."

"Jenzie, Ashannie, and Layden. Let that sink into your minds, people of the internet," Emily reminds us and I laugh.

"So what we're doing today is basically a game of who's most likely to. I'm going to ask some questions, and they'll write the name of the person on their whiteboard. There's no winners here," Nadia explains. Everyone's helping us film these videos today.

"We're still gonna win, Kenz," Johnny is competitive and it's showing.

"The only thing you'll be winning is a crapload of comments saying how amazing y'all are and how they've waited for this," Asher informs us and I smile.

"Hey, just cause we're better doesn't mean you've got to be so mean," I smirk. He flips me off subtly, ruining the perfect image Disney has created for him.

"Moving on before they start attacking each other," Maddie interrupts skillfully.

"First question: Who's most likely to have pizza for breakfast?" Nadia asks, and I immediately know my answer.

"Wait, is it the people in this room or the ones in a relationship or our friend group altogether?" Emily asks.

"It's just the people in this room." Maddie clarifies. I guess she's moderator.

I scribble a name on the board, along with a little drawing of a stick figure. I can't draw.

"Flip the boards over," Nadia tells us. I look around; everyone picked the same person: Hayden. He had pizza for breakfast yesterday.

"I've been exposed," he jokes as we all erase our whiteboards.

"Who is most likely to take an hour to get out the door?" Nads asks.

"Is it just the people playing or can we put you three?" I ask, and Maddie answers.

"You can put us three."

With that, I write Johnny on my board. He takes three hours to do his hair some days for Christ's sakes.  Hid hair!

"Flip!" Maddie exclaims. We all creepily flip our boards in sync.

"It looks like the people were: Johnny and Annie. I vote John," Mads says.

"Which couple is most likely to say I love you first?" Emily asks, taking over for Nadia.

I don't know; it could be Ashannie but I'd probably let it slip before it would even get through either of their minds to say it and Lauren and Hayden are going to take forever to say it.

"Flip the boards, ladies and gents," Nadia dramatically says.

"Jenzie universally!" Mom reads, and I bury my head in my hands.

"You voted for us too, Mackenzie. You can't just pretend you're embarrassed now," John teases me.

--

Johnny POV

When we're done filming Maddie's video, we go to the basement to film Lauren's. I have no clue what we're doing; it'll be fun to figure out.

"Okay, everyone sit with your partner on a couch." She demands.

"Yes ma'am," I let out sarcastically. Laur glares but I'll be okay.

"Today, I'm with Jenzie and Ashannie, who I get the pleasure of fangirling over in real life almost every day. I asked people on my Instagram earlier to ask me questions to ask couples and now these ones are going to answer them," I'm just learning of what we're doing but this sounds easy enough.

"Okay, first question for Ashannie: Who should make the first move, a guy or a girl?" Lauren asks.

"I don't really think it matters," Asher says, arm around Annie.

"Yeah, I agree. I mean, he made the first move with us, but had it been an hour longer, I would have. Make a move; shoot your shot. Who knows; it might be a great romance story," Annie agrees.

"Okay, for Jenzie: What do you do when your friends ship you with another friend?" Laur asks.

"Well, Lolo, I would say that you should probably meet with that person and address any romantic feelings you probably don't have, but need to discuss, or at the very least, tell people you're not interested in the person. Otherwise, it'll turn into a big jumble of confusion." Kenzie says, clearly remembering our relationship's unusual start.

"Yeah; I know that it's awkward to have a conversation like that, but sometimes it really does help. I know people who didn't have that conversation, they've just both never liked each other. If you're concerned, ask them!" I smile in agreement.

"Okay, for Ashannie again: How do you deal with best friends not being supportive of your relationship?" My sister asks.

"Are you trying to tell us something?" Annie fake smiles.

"Nope, it's just the next question."

"Well, I feel like you should listen to your friends, but take everything with a grain of salt. If you really like someone, listen to why your friends don't like your love interest and think about it. Sometimes it's just a weird vibe, but they're normally right. People have tried talking me out of my previous relationship, but I didn't listen and the entire cast wasn't happy for about a season because of all the on set drama," Annie smiles for real at the camera.

"Hey! You know you love me, LeBlanc!" Hayden shouts from the gaming area of the basement next door.

"Shut up, Summerall!" She responds as the rest of us laugh.

"In all honesty, just do you. If you realize that someone has some really bad traits, you should think about that. Your friends want what's best for you and know that you're probably better than them. But if they have a serious problem with them, you might have to choose friends or partner." Asher agrees after he stops laughing.

"Jenzie, what is the best way to ask someone out?"

"Like so," I start. "What if I told you I like you?"

"I'd say I like you too," Kenzie finishes and we kiss.

"Keep it PG!" Lauren shouts at us.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I'm tired and that's just sad.

Anyways, that was the last chapter of What If! I hope you all enjoyed it and hope to see you on another story of mine, maybe one coming soon? ;)

If you've got a fic idea you'd like me to write, feel free to comment it, pm it, etc.

Feel free to message me on my message boards, through my PM's, or in a comment.

So long loves,

~Ry