What If A Tomorrow Means That We Are Here Together

Johnny POV

"Maddie, hey. So, since Kenzie is in need of a friend right now, Lauren and I are surprising her by coming down tomorrow," I tell my older sister, who knows that we were planning on going anyways.

"Johnny, you have a meeting Friday," she sighs into her phone.

"I moved it to later today. She needs me and Lauren right now, Maddie," I explain. My older sister is really big on a career/life balance with Lauren and I, but if a friend needs me, I'm going to go visit her. Especially if she's Kenzie.

"Fine. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and please don't make out with Kenzie too much," Maddie sighs as Lauren walks in the room.

"You know that Jenzie is the best ship ever, sis," Lauren smirks at me.

"I heard Jenzie, and am paying attention now," Darian, my other sister says, entering the frame.

"I swear you girls and Maddie are worse than all the fans combined," I sigh, waving goodbye to them so I can go finish packing.

--

*Time Skip to next day, when Laur and John are almost at Ziegler's house*

Juanny: We're almost there, Mads. Is she okay?

Mad: She's THRIVING. She got dumped a day ago, so she's in her room blasting shitty music that she normally hates.

Juanny: I have ice cream and bad movies

Mad: I hope so

"Thank God we has ice cream," I think aloud in the rental car.

"You forgot the sad rom coms," Lauren points out, pointing at her lap, which has a list of Kenzie's favorite movies.

After 17 years of friendship, we've got this down. This being the whole breakup routine down. The Ziegler's and Orlando's are practically family; at the very least, we were raised as quadruplets, the younger Orlando's and both Ziegler girls. Our moms have known each other forever.

Pulling up to the Ziegler house, I see Isaak. "What the hell is he doing here?!" Lauren roars.

"I don't know, but this makes me beating his ass easier," I clench my fists.

Stepping out of the car, Mom comes to help with our bags. We're all staying at the Ziegler's for the month.

"Why are you two so mad at Isaak? Isn't he dating Kenzie?" Mom asks and Maddie comes out when she sees us out her window.

"He broke my little sister's heart?!" Maddie exclaims as if it's basic information.

"Madison, great to see you too," Mom sighs. Maddie can be a little... Extremely protective of her sister.

"Sorry, I'm just mad that Isaak has the audacity to show up here," she explains, hugging my mom.

"Johnny! Lauren! Mer!" Melissa sing screams, coming over to greet us. She hugs the air out of my lungs. Our parents treat each other like they're siblings and the kids are theirs biologically.

"Mommy Mel!" Lauren screams excitedly, hugging her.

"Isaak! Go away!" Kenzie shrieks from the front door.

"Excuse me. I have to go beat someone up," I pull away from the group hug.

Walking over to Isaak, I see Kenzie before she sees me. She's yelling at Isaak, who's trying to apologize for yesterday.

"OH MY GOD, JOHNNY?!" Kenz shrieks, running over to hug me.

"In the flesh," I tease, hugging her back while flipping Isaak off with one hand.

"What? You weren't supposed to be here for a week!" She questions me, still not pulling away from the hug. Not that I want her to.

"I moved up my flight to surprise you," I explain, smiling. Behind us, I sense Laur taking a picture but whatever. I couldn't care less.

"I'm so happy you're here. You've always had impeccable timing," my best friend smirks, pulling away from the hug.

"But of course. Now, do you want me to deal with the e-boy in your kitchen?" I ask, and she nods.

"LOLO!" She shrieks and I sigh. Always third Wheeling Lenzie.

Walking into the kitchen, I see him in there, filling a cup of water.

"You broke her heart, you know," I inform her ex, who looks up at me.

"Fuck you. You're the reason she dumped me," his voice has a husky tone.

"No I'm not. But when you two started dating, I promised that if you broke her heart, I'd break your face. I keep my promises, so hurry up and leave before I use that on you right now," I remind him nonchalantly.

"I'm not leaving. You can't make me," he declares and I slap him across the face.

That starts a whole fight, but I win, and he leaves, threatening that I'll regret this.

"You are literally the best guy ever, you know that, Johnny?" Kenzie says after he leaves, probably with a broken nose.

"I may have heard that before," I chuckle, and she hugs me again.

"I love you," she says, and my heart stops. We've always said those three words to each other, but now it feels different in my stomach. What is happening to me?

"I love you too, Kenzie Ziegler," I smile, and Lauren chooses that moment to enter the room.

"JENZIE CONFIRMED?!" She shouts, and I blush, so does Kenzie.

"Sorry sis, no Jenzie," I smirk, looking at Kenzie.

"That's depressing,"she frowns and Kenzie adds her to the hug.

🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍

Happy Halloween 😈💀👿! 🦄

Don't die out there.

Also, WHY IS EVERYONE OBSESSED WITH DORA? Peppa Pig is best.

Later loves,

~Ry