Riisee and Shineee -Kylie Jenner

I caressed his shoulder while he stared into my eyes. I always admired his glance, as if he's trying to uncover the parts of myself I lock in the deepest part of my brain, he still searches. He looks so focused and mesmerized, I cant help but smile my eyes twinkle and he kisses my forehead. Its a soft kiss but its wet and it sent shivers through my spine. I grab his face clutching on to his cheeks buried under his newly shaved beard. I stare into his eyes for a moment taking it all in, his presence, this moment everything makes my heart flutter. I kiss his lips slowly building up the tension between us even though its already there. The kisses don't even last 10 minutes before I can sense him getting excited, I get on top of him seeing how long he can hold off.

His weakness is the tongue so I go all out grabbing his tongue with my lips and mimicking how I would suck on his dick. This is my signature move it gets him everytime and this time is no different I feel his chest left off the bed pressing himself closer to me he grabs my butt as he tries to withhold his moans. I ignore him and begin kissing his neck while my hands explore his chest teasing him before I take off his shirt. I get to his boxers and begin massaging his balls when he start squirming and hes giving up already.

I take off him shirt and he takes off mine and tries to suck on my boobs but I dont let him. I want this to be about him so I go back to kissing him and start whining my waist foreshadowing what we're about to do. His breath and I are intertwined he starts grabbing my butt firmly and he slaps it I'm surprised hes holding off this long. I reward him by going down I know every part of this boys body by heart. I could draw his dick I've memorized every detail the curve the color where the veins are I kiss the tip before I start making love to the dick. He likes it slow and sloppy so I give him that making sure I suction with my lips and gag while I deepthroat. My pussy is literally dripping but I dont stop until he cums. I suck on the balls and make sure not to let go of his dick even though I know its still hard. He picks me up he cant take it anymore. But instead of putting his dick inside me he sucks on my nipples nibbling and kissing hes taking a page straight out of my book. He holds my hands over my head while he starts kissing my neck riddling my body with hickies. He rubs my thighs but and massages my outer pussy lips teasing me my moans get louder and he starts to kiss my bikini line, he wants me to beg.

I start moaning even louder and he gets the message he starts with the clit always. Quick and small licks at first nice and slow until hes rapidly licking sucking and fingering me all at the same time. He knows this is my weakness, he stops sucking to massage the clit, he's seen me masterbate so I know its only a matter of time before he makes me cum. When I do I get back on top and put his dick inside me, I slowly bring my body closer to him I start kissing his neck again before I start riding. He holds onto my hips and squeezes my butt. I go slowly for 15 minutes then turn around and start bouncing so he can see my butt go up and down. I know this is driving him crazy so I go as fast as I can but I pause and he flipped me on my back and put my legs above my head he tongues me down coupling it with slow deep strokes I grab onto his back as I feel myself about to cum. He brings our bodys together going faster and faster while kissing on my neck. His breath starts racing my breath is racing we're running out of breath and I can feel it we're both going to cum at the same time, hes whispering he loves me Im whispering I love him. Before he comes he looks at me and starts blinking. It took about 10minutes to realize he wasnt blinking he wasnt deep inside of me he wasnt here. Instead I am in the Clark County Detention Center. A 17 year old black girl at CCDC.