Chapter 5

This is Taylor's outfit. It also has some black boots and a beanie. Every now and then if they aren't at school I'll put her outfit up.

Once I'm dressed I walk out my room and down the stairs. I look around, trying to find where Dewey went. I hear some kind of noise, I follow it and find the living room. I see him sitting there watching so TV. "Dew, I'm ready to go if you are," I say standing in the opening. "Okay cool, I'll get my keys and-" He says standing up and turning the tv off. He stops talking when he sees me. "Dew, what's wrong? Do I have something on my face? Is my skirt too short? I knew I should have worn something different. Give me a moment to go and change." I say starting to walk back towards the stairs. "WAIT!" Dewey yells and grabs my arm. I turn around looking confused. "Your outfit is fine. You look lovely." He says smiling at me. I blush a little, "Thank you, I appreciate it." I reply. We stand there just looking at each other in silence. What is going on? "Okay, let's go, T," Dew says as we walk towards the door. "Yep! sounds, great." I say a bit awkwardly. 

*At the shopping centre*

"So, I've put the key to get cut, which should only take a maximum of one hour. All we need to do now is to get some food. But, before that, wanna grab some coffee?" Dewey asks me. "I-uh, I can't," I say to him. He looks confused, "Look, Dew. I'm going to be completely honest with you. my parents have only given me $5000. I can't spend that on a simple cup of coffee. I need to keep it so I can help you pay rent, pay for groceries and essentials that I need. I need to get a job but I'm not really good at anything. I'm sorry." I tell him looking down at the ground. I feel his strong arms wrap around me. "Taylor, look, I'm paying for the coffee. I'm paying for the groceries. You don't have to contribute to rent. I want you to spend that on yourself, like clothes and shit like that." He says to me and let's go of me. "Dew," I say sighing. "No, I'm not letting you spend your money on anything but yourself. Now, there's a nice little coffee shop just around the corner that we could go to." Dew says as he starts to lead me.

*After shopping, back at the apartment*

"Come on, let's get you settled into your room now," Dewey says to me after we finish putting all the food away. "Okay sounds good. After we get my bedroom sorted out can you show me around the apartment?" I ask as I pick up my bags. "Yeah of course!" He says as he picks up a couple of boxes. "So, the second floor hey?" I ask as we walk up the stairs. "Yeah, I thought you might like it. Plus you're right next to the studio and as you've already discovered, right across from your own bathroom." He replies. We continue to carry boxes up the stairs and put them in my room. "I'll go get the last box and you can start unpacking," Dewey says to me. I look at the boxes that we've brought up and realise that the last box has my stuffed toys as well as 'me' toys. "NO! I uh, I mean I can get it. It's fine. You can start unpacking my posters and whatnot if you want." I say practically sprinting out of the room. 

Dewey's P.O.V

Well, that was weird. I put the box labelled posters on her bed and start to take them out. I make sure to lie them flat so we will be able to put them up. Taylor walks in with another box and immediately puts it under the bed. "We can deal with that another day. Now, posters. I was thinking that we-" She gets interrupted by her phone ringing. "I really need to take this." She says as she walks out of the room. I sit on the edge of her bed and sigh. I sit there wondering what the big deal is with the box. I shouldn't look but I can't help myself. I quietly get the box out and open the lid. Stuffed animals, how cute? I take a few out and continue looking through the box. I freeze, I shouldn't have looked through the box. I quickly put everything back and hide it before Tay comes back. When she does we put everything up on the walls. "Wow, this looks amazing Dew. I can't thank you enough for everything." She says to me as we sit down on her bed. She hugs me and I hug her back. About 10 minutes pass when I remember that I have a surprise for her. I let go and smile at her, "I forgot! While we were at the shops I got you like a house warming gift, per-say. I'll just go get it." I say, getting up. After struggling up the stairs, I bring a medium-sized TV into her room. "I got you a tv for the room!" I announce as I put it down on top of her drawers. "Dew, you really didn't have to do that." She says to me. I laugh a little, "Honestly, It's fine. I did it because I wanted to. Now, Imma make some popcorn and we can watch a movie here, to crisen your room." I tell her excitedly. 

This is kinda what the room looks like

This is kinda what the room looks like. Sorry, this chapter was shit. I'll try better.

Published:(27/10/19 10:52 pm) Words:(10006)