Chapter 9

*After the kids have left*

Taylor's P.O.V

"So, us." Dewey starts to say as we stand in the bathroom. I'm wiping his eyeliner off and putting my stuff back in the cupboards. "Dew, can we talk about this another time, please? We both know that this can't happen, this has been an amazing day and I don't want to ruin it. I just want to chill and watch a shitty horror movie." I say as I throw the wipe away, "There, it's all off." "I get it. What do you want to watch and where? We can get some takeaway." He replies as he grabs my waist. "Can we watch Jaws on the couch? I want to laugh." I say to him as I place my hands over his. "Sure, just some pizza and a drink or two?" Dew says as he removes his hands and we start to walk to the living room. "Breaking the law? Sounds perfect." I reply laughing a little. I'm 19 so technically I'm underage but Dewey says it's fine every now and then, plus it's not like I get wasted. "I'll quickly get changed!" I yell as I stop halfway down the stairs. I go back to my room and put a nightie on. I walk into the living room and I get my pink blanket from a basket that's in the room. "What you want to drink?" He yells from the kitchen. "Just some beer! Have you ordered the pizza?" I yell back to him. "Yeah, it'll be 15 minutes." He replies. We live two blocks away from the pizza place. "Okay let's just start. If you want another bottle when you're finished that one, you know where they are." He says as he hands me the bottle.

*Friday Morning*

I wake up to the familiar sight of the back of Dewey's head and the walls of his room. I notice that my head is pounding, god what is up? I let out a faint sigh and turn over. That's when I realise that something isn't quite right. It only takes me a moment to realise what's wrong. I'm completely naked. I sit up carefully, using the blankets to cover my chest and look around his room. There's my nightie and there's my underwear. My clothing is sprawled all over his bedroom floor. I scan the room again, there's Dewey's shirt, there's Dewey's pants, there's Dewey's belt and there's Dewey's boxers. My eyes go wide. This couldn't have happen, I'm just imagining all of this. I quickly pinch my arm. Nope, this is real. This is not good.

 I turn back over to Dewey and make sure I'm completely covered. I start to nudge his arm lightly, "Dewey, I really need you to wake up now." He groans a little and rubs his head. "Before you say anything don't turn over," I say quickly. "Okay, what's up?" He asks as he yawns. "Before I start, do you remember anything about last night at all?" I ask him. I see him shake his head a little. "All that I remember is that the kids came over and when they left we started to watch Jaws. You're in my room so I have to guess that you had that nightmare and came to see me." He replies. I sigh. "Yeah that's what I thought at first too. Now this is going to sound weird but can you just lift the covers and have a look under them please. Don't say anything just look." I tell him. He obeys and I see him lift the covers and quickly put them down. "So, um, I'm completely naked and our clothes have be thrown all over your room. I can only guess that you're naked as well and that you have a really bad headache." I say to him stressing out a little bit. "Yeah, I do have a horrible headache and I am naked. Are you covered?" He asks me. "Yeah," I reply plainly. He slowly starts to turn over and I make sure we keep some distance. "So um do you think we uh?" I ask awkwardly. I don't want either of us to say the words cause if we do it'll make it more real. "Um well it is possible that we did BUT I'm sure there can be a perfectly good reason that isn't, you know." He replies.

We spend 15 minutes laying there, trying to come up with some kind of reasonable solution. "I guess that means we did do that." He says to me. "It would explain why I have a hickey on my tit." I reply to him plainly. His eyebrows lift up. "It can't be that bad that we had-" I try to say but Dew interrupts me, "No, you say the words and you admit it." "Dewey there's no other explanation. We are naked, in your bed, clothes across the floor, I have a hickey on my tit and my legs are aching almost as much as my head is." I say to him. I see a slight smirk form when I tell him my legs hurt. "Dewey, we had sex." I continue to say but this time he doesn't stop me.

Published:(11/11/19 1:45 am) Words:(878)