Pregnant ?

Linasha Pov- After She Told Me My Results I Was Sooooo Hurt , how am I gonna take care of this child ? My baby might come out with hiv like no I can't I have to have a abortion or give it up for adoption it's not what I want because I want to keep my baby but I'm not financially stable , I barely have somewhere to go or even eat , my life is just all the way messed up. Jahreel Was Looking At the wall with a blank stare " You don't have to be here with me , i Know you have a girlfriend I know she wouldn't want you here with someone else " he shook his head no and said " I'm gonna be here for you even if it means moving you in because I know for a fact you have no where to go but outside !"

I nodded my head in agreement " but I-i I have hiv" he sighed and said " I know nasha but that doesn't define you , you're a beautiful woman with a good heart why would I let you sleep outside when i Know you could come stay with me until you get on yo feet , it's not like we gone be having sex " I shook my head okay. 2 minutes later my "mom" or my nurse came in and told me I couldn't go home until 1 more month so my cervix could heal I sighed and said ok.

She was about to walk out but I asked her could I talk to her for a lil bit " Sure" she assured me " Um I just wanted to ask you since you're my mom who was the other lady " taking care" of me cause she wasn't really doing nothing I just had somewhere to lay my head " she came over to hold my hand and she told me " Babygirl when I was pregnant with you i just knew I wasn't gonna be able to take care of you because I wasn't able too I was struggling so I just knew I couldn't financially take of you meaning I couldn't get you any pampers , wipes, bottles etc so I gave you up for adoption to someone I thought who would've took care of you the right way but that was my mistake I'm sorry "

Okay I got one more question " is the person who my " mom" was dating my dad ? She told me I ran him away and I don't know how 🤦🏽‍♀️ but I just wanted to ask because i look nothing like him " she started crying and she showed me my birth certificate and told me to look at the top where my name was and to look further down to where both of my parents Name Was " 𝑹𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝑯𝒚𝒅𝒆 & 𝑲𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒏 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔 " my heart dropped down to my butt " how is this my biological dad " I Said getting mad , I'm so hurt 😥 " if we would've gotten married then our last name would've been Morris too but we didn't get married and he was a deadbeat so I gave you my last name but that's your dad ".

I started freaking out I'm pregnant with my dads  baby like wtf this is sooo crazy now I know what he meant by " You're mines now " I can't shake this man 😳 so I whispered out in disbelief " so that means his son is my brother ?" She shook her head yes and gave me my hiv pills " why you didn't tell me this when I gave you Those names when you asked me who raped me " I didn't wanna break you down but now since you asked I had to tell you

Jahreel got up and hugged me " I'm so sorry "